Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

2 hours ago, Barney_avfc said:

Haha 

Ok what this means is.... (50%+50%+50%) 1/3  - We are working on 3 to bring in but will only need 1 of those (1 in)

-50% - 50%                - Trying to remove 2 players   (2 out)

+ 50%                       - 50% on bringing in a 2nd player  (another 1 in)

{(50%+50%+50%)*1/3}+(-50%-50%)+50%. #UTV

I make that out to be

1st row = looking at 3 options for 1 deal all at 50% sure

2nd row = 2 that he/SB want out at -50% (probably Richards & McC) and 1 with a 50% chance of going (Ayew)

• Like 1

About 7 years ago, which is the last time I tried to get fit, I used to run around the park doing boring laps but thinking about the team and who I would play and where, and being genuinely excited for the Milners and Youngs of the squad etc, thinking about how they could win us games and what we could expect. It is only now with these latest signings am I feeling like that again. Pure optimism. Cheers Tony.  

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Deisler123 said:

And I am sure your final year dissertation has to be titled:

''What is Xia's net worth?'' 

Tell us please, what was the conclusion?

Sounds like Tony's trying to find himself a new accountant to help him calculate his personal fortune. Don't bother Tone, I'll tell you for free - you're f**king loaded mate! :D

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Do you let your oss roam free round the Black Country? 

I'm a brummie originally so my prefered mode of transport involves an engine and four wheels ;)

5 minutes ago, Tayls said:

Does Tony have his own chant? I'd love it if the fans all just shouted Xia, Xia, Xia, and pointed each time. He'd love that I reckon. Hah. 

We are Aston Villa. Of course Tony has a song. It's our usual song. 

One Tony Xia etc

We don't do creativity and we like well worn shoes. 

Â