Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

7 minutes ago, Godders said:

He tweeted the 51% earlier today. The generally accepted explanation is that (51% ->) 99.99% is the person who was at 51% earlier today is now 99.99%, which seems to fit Bjarnason. The first two seem to be Bree and Hourihane, so that's one more we're currently working on.

I took it the two 50's as

Donkor (now off as going to Everton)

Bedeau (see my previous post)

5 minutes ago, romavillan said:

jeebus 51%->99% is clearly 51 becoming 99. Not two separate things in the slightest. I think you'd want to see something different to see something different there, means there is a fourth target that is 50/50 though, which is cool.

99.9%+98%+(51%->)99.99%+50%

Not hard is it? player 1 is 99.9% certain, player two is 98% certain, player 3 was 51% certain but now is 99.99% certain and there is a player 4 at 50%.

seriously, if you see anything other than that you probs have a welcome sign on your roof for ET.

Somebody is cranky..... ;)

• Like 1

Q&A with Tony Xia:

Q: What do you think is the perfect pleasure?

A: No happiness, only freedom and peace.

Q: What do you fear most?

A: That life is not as long as imagined.

Q: Who do you admire the most?

A: It seems that I have not worshiped anyone yet.

Q: What do you think is your greatest accomplishment?

A: To identify myself.

Q: Which of your characteristics do you hate most?

A: I want to do too much.

Q: What kind of characteristics of others do you hate most?

A: Dishonesty and betrayal.

Q: What property do you treasure most?

A: Talent.

Q: What do you regret most?

A: Almost nothing. A lot of things do not deserve regret.

Q: Which is your favorite trip?

A: I enjoy travelling to an island by myself. Recently, I'm working on a book named "My Island, My City", which aims to share the feelings of staying away and getting integrating during the journeys.

http://en.reconig.com/index.php/Show/cid/140/aid/269 (at the bottom of the page)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, sidcow said:

Meanwhile Sky TV are camped at the door of Sunderland training ground on deadline day waiting to see if Robbie Keane turns up....  Which he doesn't 

Not to go too far off topic, but the parallels of Sunderland and us the last few seasons is staggering. Thing is, it seems they're doing it all in one season:

Scottish manager - tick

Heavy reliance on one striker - tick

No transfer money - tick

Signing Joleon Lescott - tick

Bottom of the table - tick

Now to bring it back on topic, my housemate is a Sunderland fan and when I'm showing him the tweets the Dr is putting out, you can see that look on his face we all had last season when we were just waiting to be bought by someone. It gave me a few chills thinking about how it was this time last season. So for it to go from that to this in one season for us... it's unbelievably refreshing to have someone in charge who gives enough of a sh*t to play the transfer numbers and symbols game with us.

Edited by holtend4life
  • Like 1

Â