Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

Rongtian He Retweeted

VGa2XvA3_bigger.jpg Dr. Tony Xia@Dr_TonyXia 12h12 hours ago
  • Talking about RECON worldwide business & introducing Villa @ZheShangMagazine's cover story,one of widely distributed mags in China.#UTVpic.twitter.com/59n4fdwjYI
C2wPgxDUcAACqQ0.jpg
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

True. I would be utterly furious if my boss said anything in public about any personal issues I had.  And if RMC chose to take issue with this I am sure we could get into hot water. Not least leaking employees personal information is breaching Data Protection Act and other employment laws. 

They may be football players but they are still employees employed by a company. 

I am OK most of the time with some stuff he has put on instatwit others have not agreed with,  but this is certainly an area he should not comment on. 

He hasn't leaked any personal information though. And as for the breach of employment laws, I'm sure we'd have a counter claim for breach of contract.

16 minutes ago, tismyk said:

Rongtian He Retweeted

• Talking about RECON worldwide business & introducing Villa @ZheShangMagazine's cover story,one of widely distributed mags in China.#UTVpic.twitter.com/59n4fdwjYI
C2wPgxDUcAACqQ0.jpg

Would be good to get a translation of the article in that magazine as I still don't know a great deal about RECON

58 minutes ago, thunderball said:

I think it gives McC some breathing space with the fans just when the tide was turning. No good having a £12m player that gets booed every time he sets foot on the pitch we need him winning or returning his fee

Us boo our own!? Never! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Morley_crosses_to_Withe said:

Gender assuming. I'm offended. Maybe Ross considers himself gender neutral. Or maybe he wasn't at the game because he identifies as a "nasty woman" and was in London protesting with his fellow sisters. 

I think that the correct term is "non-binary individual"

3 hours ago, villan-scott said:

Xia trolling Villa fans by following Rooney and Sanchez is genius! Love the man! 

Very cute that. He gets it. Knows how to connect with supporters, it will stand him in good stead through these (and other) hard times. 

5 hours ago, tismyk said:

Rongtian He Retweeted

C2wPgxDUcAACqQ0.jpg

Strange. I know Tony was featured in the ZheShang Magazine (literally means Zhejiang (a province) Economics Magazine) in Jan issue 2017, but the photo has 2016 year (on the left, can be seen as '二零一六年') on it. 

Edited by Deisler123

Â