Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

I wonder if the great Doc has a full idea of how much these grand plans for Villa are going to cost him?

Randy didnt and we know what happened there. I hope the Doc is being advised well, it could be catastrophic for Villa if not.

Seems like Tony has a dodgy left knee... Posted for absolutely no reason whatsoever. Taken from Google translation.

http://www.reconig.com/page/info.php?mod=detail&id=75

Few people know that at this moment of Xia Jian Tong is suffering from leg pain. A few months ago, in a joint Ruikang internal staff competition, called "Rui Kang Meixi" Summer build system go into play, the result kicked his left leg. Until the photo of the day, his legs in the up and down stairs will still feel pain, and can not stand long.

This is not the first time he was injured because of playing football. In 2009, when he kicked his leg broke his left leg patella, rest for more than four months. On the so-called "workaholic" Xia Jian Tong, this is a rare sick off time.

• Like 1

So, a great result would be to get a further four players in this window? CM x2, RB and? Striker, another midfielder, possibly left-midfield or maybe another centre back? At least this shows they are trying to add to what we have and suggest that they know this current set up just isn't good enough.

On 1/2/2017 at 17:16, Don_Simon said:

I wonder if the great Doc has a full idea of how much these grand plans for Villa are going to cost him?

Randy didnt and we know what happened there. I hope the Doc is being advised well, it could be catastrophic for Villa if not.

id like to think so, i think its part of the reason he hasnt gone full blown air china stadium with a chinese company on the shirt and an official chinese energy drink partner, wait until we can negotiate that PL money rather than agreeing multiple year deals at championship rates, when (if) we get promoted in the next couple of years i think the new sponsorship and partnership deals will give us a better idea of what his plans are

He must be wondering what he has done. Fifty odd million spent on the squad and this is what it has got him.

I feel for him but he has to take some responsibility for putting it in the wrong mans hands. I just hope it hasn't scarred him as it needs another small fortune spending on it to right another load of wrongs.

• Like 1

Â