Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

46 minutes ago, Junxs said:

He's probably watching it for the first time because he didn't get to watch it live, no way on earth anyone would put themselves through that for a 2nd time!

sorry, I did. I needed it. My life's too good atm

On 12/12/2016 at 16:43, ender4 said:

Love it!

Who is the guy just behind Xia?  He goes mad! :)

Possibly this guy?

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villa-tony-xia-most-12325881

Aston Villa, Tony Xia and the most heartwarming story you'll read this Christmas

Chris Searles had an emotional experience of a lifetime thanks to Dr Tony Xia

• Like 3

3 hours ago, StanBalaban said:

Possibly this guy?

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villa-tony-xia-most-12325881

Aston Villa, Tony Xia and the most heartwarming story you'll read this Christmas

Chris Searles had an emotional experience of a lifetime thanks to Dr Tony Xia

This sort of thing is effortless from Tony, he is genuinely suited to running our club - we are very lucky to have him. 

• Like 4

Its so hard to look after yourself in this world.....but it takes a much broader church of skills to do that and have time to look after others too.

Tony Xia has an intrinsic talent of understanding the feelings of others.

Its a great gift to have.

Top Man.

• Like 2

Interesting.

I raised it on the SB point just now but the mentality needs to change. Not sure what is, quality of coaching or just the general atmosphere of the training ground but too many of them look like worldbeaters at youth level and then struggled to step up into the first team.

We've given plenty a chance over the last 10 years. Let two go and they've been key parts of premier league title winners (Albrighton and Cahill) so we can produce good players but I dunno few of them seem to make that instant impact once they get into the first team so we need a clearer vision for the transition from youth team to first team.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DK82 said:

I don't drink, so it must be something divine :D 

a heart after my own man

Never was impressed with the taste, less so the subsequent effect on orientation and other nesseccary traits.

As soon as I passed my Driving test I was always "The driver"

Still, it was always fun watching friends and co/workers fall over, breaking arms/legs.

Not forgetting that someone had to take one for the team/represent the honour of the team regarding those who grace provocative attire

6 minutes ago, Grasshopper said:

a heart after my own man

Never was impressed with the taste, less so the subsequent effect on orientation and other nesseccary traits.

Still, it was always fun watching friends and co/workers fall over, breaking arms/legs.

Not forgetting that someone had to take one for the team/represent the honour of the team regarding those who grace provocative attire

I used to drink, in my younger days, I just stopped. Have had a small drink now and then, but I rarely touch the stuff. Rather read a book, I am that boring!

But anyway, on topic. Xia the boss.

11 minutes ago, DK82 said:

Have had a small drink now and then, but I rarely touch the stuff. Rather read a book

I'm currently reading this

9780241180358_1.jpg

25 minutes ago, Grasshopper said:

a heart after my own man

So you're not intoxicated when you post your predicted line ups in match threads? :blink:

• Like 3

It's not much, but Dr Tony's little transfer updates are welcome news for most fans. Either way, it's good to know the club are working to bring in players. As we well know even when it's abundantly clear the squad needs help, the finance isn't always forthcoming from owners. 

Â