Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

To be honest, what I think is happening hear is British Media doing there utmost to get into the deep details of the group. As everyone knows the Chinese are notoriously secretive. I wouldn't throw my toys out the pram just yet.

• Like 1

Is it too early to say 'I told you so'?!

So after the snippets yesterday about him exaggerating/ lying about his academic qualifications.

He has now lied about his business qualifications.

His only company made a profit of 27 million in 2014 and a loss of 500 million in 2015.

When did Dr Tony become president of company? 2015 according to the HKSE...

Jesus Christ will people wake up now

24 minutes ago, ramshackler said:

Is it too early to say 'I told you so'?!

So after the snippets yesterday about him exaggerating/ lying about his academic qualifications.

He has now lied about his business qualifications.

His only company made a profit of 27 million in 2014 and a loss of 500 million in 2015.

When did Dr Tony become president of company? 2015 according to the HKSE...

Jesus Christ will people wake up now

It's always too earlier to say 'I told you so'. 

The fact that he was linked to Samuelson who is going to be a director at B6 should have set more alarm bells ringing. It did with me, he is as dodgy as they come. This chinese Dr sounds like a very bad move all round. The recon group has never published any audited accounts either. I'd say there is a fair chance the football league will block this deal.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

Next we'll find out that his 6 years at Harvard was a 3 year course he kept failing...

You'll certainly not find anyone else who was a "professor" at Harvard with 0 web presence.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

I'm amazed at how so many on here seem to has lost their critical faculties. 

If we were being bought by someone like Larry Ellison, they I could understand it. But a total unknown from China, who's net worth and business portfolio are already looking to be at the very least 'inflated', well, things just don't pass the eye ball test do they?

They've publicly lied about companies they control, it looks like he's personally lied about projects he's been involved withm, and we've only known about him a couple of days, who knows what else is going to come out with.

He'll still have no problem being declared a "fit and proper person" by the FA, no doubt.

My bullshit alarm is going off. Has Xia claimed to have invented the bicycle kick yet?

Edited by Davkaus

1 minute ago, Rodders said:

what the **** is Hollis doing if he didn't even check this shit out? 

Hollis serves Lerner's interests not ours, I'm not convinced he give a **** what happens once the club is sold. As long as his boss gets out, and no doubt he has a huge bonus coming if he sells the club.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, pas5898 said:

How much faith do we have in the "Fit and Proper" tests?

The Venkys, the scumbag that owns blues, the convicted rapist at Blackpool...Says it all.

Absolutely no faith.

Edit: Oyston was before the F&P person test, in fairness.

Edited by Davkaus

20 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

You'll certainly not find anyone else who was a "professor" at Harvard with 0 web presence.

You can find a book he's written about Harvard and him being involved in an exhibit there.  I'm sure he went there and it must be easily verifiable.

30 minutes ago, KHV said:

The fact that he was linked to Samuelson who is going to be a director at B6 should have set more alarm bells ringing. It did with me, he is as dodgy as they come. This chinese Dr sounds like a very bad move all round. The recon group has never published any audited accounts either. I'd say there is a fair chance the football league will block this deal.

So true. Samuelson is not what any serious investor would like to be associated with, so either poor judgement or something worse. My guess is that the deal is engineered by Samuelson - if this is correct I'm worried.

Just now, AndyGray1985 said:

So true. Samuelson is not what any serious investor would like to be associated with, so either poor judgement or something worse. My guess is that the deal is engineered by Samuelson - if this is correct I'm worried.

He ruined Reading by engineering that deal with the Russian. Reading ended up £60 million in debt. Not to mention the rather bizarre Everton money that just vanished and the multiple money laundering cases that he is never a million miles away from. I don't want this deal to go through because of his involvement in it. This deal already looks like it doesn't seem quite right and Samuelson is right in the thick of it. He should be behind bars not putting his feet under the table at B6. He can **** right off as far as I'm concerned 

• Like 2

Â