Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

5 minutes ago, Deisler123 said:

Regarding the 'lack of striker' issue, few weeks ago I was expecting Villa signing Graziano Pellè after Euro Cup and got disappointed that it did not happen and the player joined Chinese Super League...

Are you trying to get us talking about something else other that Dr.T's tweet?  :ph34r: 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, One For The Road said:

Or you are an Aston Villa fan who cares about the club and realises how pathetic such a response is from a club owner. Every day that goes by with last seasons ******* players still at the club and with every ill advised tweet, I regret the day he took over more and more and look at other ubs owners with a serious amount of envy. The guy is a bit of a **** as far as I can see. A poor one (relatively) at that it seems 

We had randy Lerner and Eric Black and we're relegated as one of the worst teams in the history of the league. And you regret every day that he took us over? What you enjoyed the previous regime so Much?

• Like 2

The post was hilarious for all of 10 seconds, but I don't understand why a prediction from a half-arsed manager who used to be famous would illicit such a response. It's for the best it was deleted, but as a general rule I don't mind Dr. Xia getting emotionally involved in Aston Villa matters. I like to think the club is more than just 'another investment'.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, One For The Road said:

Or you are an Aston Villa fan who cares about the club and realises how pathetic such a response is from a club owner. Every day that goes by with last seasons ******* players still at the club and with every ill advised tweet, I regret the day he took over more and more and look at other ubs owners with a serious amount of envy. The guy is a bit of a **** as far as I can see. A poor one (relatively) at that it seems 

Facepalm-Meme-04.png

In fairness he's done very little so far to be judged one way or another. I'll try and hold myself to a season before overly praising or condemning him.

(Although there may be something that happens beforehand to push me over in one way or the other)

• Like 1

Say what you like about Dr T tweet but Holloway was being a t**l.  There is not reasonable pundit who would predict Villa to get relegated or finish 16th in Championship considering the teams that are in it and squad Villa has.  Yes we are all concerned that we arent getting rid of the likes of flabby but lets be realistic here.

Â