Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

5 minutes ago, KSV said:

I found it hilarious but coming from our owner.. is a bit unprofessional. 

A bit? Lets be honest, if this was the owner of any other club we would be laughing our tits off. 

I get more worried with every tweet. 

Edited by av1

Not sure what to make of his tweet to be honest, I have read what Holloway has written and his assessment is totally accurate, not sure Tony slagging him off on twitter is a good thing. I hope Mr Xia is aware of how crap the football team he bought actually is and is going to do something about it. Less than a week to go before the season starts and I must say the whole pre season so far is rather underwhelming

its all good and well until we lose 5 in a row... then what will he be tweeting? Holloway will have the last laugh. He needs to shut up and sign some players.. and get us winning games.. and prove what we all know that Holloway is a fool. Talking shit about him on Twitter.. before we even kick a ball..... Laugh all you want.. just make sure your still laughing if we do sink to mid table obscurity in the Championship. 

• Like 1

Just now, Demitri_C said:

I must be thick as I have no idea who is referring to

Holloway suggesting Sha with finish above us. 

Very embarrassing and potentially worse for the club.  Naive in the extreme.  I can only repeat my opinion on this from the other day...

In addition I would just add his public utterances are a problem for me.  I am largely torn.  As a fan who is genuinely intrigued by the internal workings of the club i find them fascinating. However as a fan who is genuinely concerned for the well being of the club they scare the shit out of me as I do feel they have the potential to bite him and the club on the arse. If people think I am using them as a stick it is but nothing compared to media and other fans.  It is something we can do without as we seek to rebuild.  He should concentrate on what he is good at which I feel is trying to generate income for the club.  He should not act as club to fan liaison ,  that is not his job at all and I do not think he is good at it.

11 minutes ago, a m ole said:

if you can't enjoy that then you have no soul.

Or you are an Aston Villa fan who cares about the club and realises how pathetic such a response is from a club owner. Every day that goes by with last seasons ******* players still at the club and with every ill advised tweet, I regret the day he took over more and more and look at other ubs owners with a serious amount of envy. The guy is a bit of a **** as far as I can see. A poor one (relatively) at that it seems 

Edited by One For The Road

Â