Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

I have no doubt Dr Tony can see what's happening as he strikes me as an astute chap BUT none of us really know what his decision point is. I think he wants continuity but also to protect his investment - he (I believe ) will act once certain that we're totally out of it this season but I'm not certain the broader fan base has the same patience.

We don't lose if Bruce gets us promoted as the argument becomes null and void, if he fails then adios Mr Bruce and Tony has to rewrite his plans again.

I think it's simply that sort of rational business logic that Tony looks at..

48 minutes ago, @Stevo985 said:

Well it is constructive. You're moaning that nobody has organised a protest.

But you've not done anything about a protest yourself.

If you feel so passionately about it then what's stopping you doing something?

otherwise like limpid said, you're just moaning about yourself.

I think my original post may have been taken out of context slightly.

7 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Suprised protests have not been suggested yet.

A statement that basically says what it says. 

I can remember from years ago about protests being organised on here for less when we where in the Premier League, hence I am suprised none have been suggested yet.  I did not say I am going to start one  just mere highlighting the fact I was suprised.

However, if you and any other posters think a protest of some sort might be something with wheels behind it then like Limpid has suggested we will start a thread for it.

Other teams do something about being shit, it appears most of our fans are that used to it now that it appears they enjoy it and it has become the 'Villa way'.

You only have to read the Steve Bruce thread to understand the meaning behind this.

Why are excuses and justifications still being made for a setup that even a blind person can see that is failing.

Many of us have seen this coming for too long now and it is frustrating how many are still accepting what is being served to us.

I guess it could be a combination of things granted, - blind faith possibly being one of them?

And so I see other teams acting on managrial appointments because they know whats at stake.

When you buy a Lamborghini you do not hand it over to two **** who have never driven more than a go kart would you, and it feels like it appears that is what we are witnessing here on a football level.

We need a change of manager, many agree a change of manager and we are not witnessing it due to the two above Bruce protecting him.

How we are being run is starting to make us look a

COMPLETE F**K!NG JOKE OF A CLUB!!

Edited by AvfcRigo82

28 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I think my original post may have been taken out of context slightly.

A statement that basically says what it says. 

I can remember from years ago about protests being organised on here for less when we where in the Premier League, hence I am suprised none have been suggested yet.  I did not say I am going to start one  just mere highlighting the fact I was suprised.

However, if you and any other posters think a protest of some sort might be something with wheels behind it then like Limpid has suggested we will start a thread for it.

You only have to read the Steve Bruce thread to understand the meaning behind this.

Why are excuses and justifications still being made for a setup that even a blind person can see that is failing.

Many of us have seen this coming for too long now and it is frustrating how many are still accepting what is being served to us.

I guess it could be a combination of things granted, - blind faith possibly being one of them?

And so I see other teams acting on managrial appointments because they know whats at stake.

When you buy a Lamborghini you do not hand it over to two **** who have never driven more than a go kart would you, and it feels like it appears that is what we are witnessing here on a football level.

We need a change of manager, many agree a change of manager and we are not witnessing it due to the two above Bruce protecting him.

How we are being run is starting to make us look a

So what are you trying to say. 

2 minutes ago, srsmithusa said:

“Time to recovery”   Clearly it’s code for going back in time and recovering a previous manager back in to the fold.  Given our affinity for dinosaurs, 

george ramsey it is, then.  

He might improve the pies at VP ;)

19 minutes ago, M_Afro said:

His tweet is receiving some interesting responses. Villa fans venting their spleens!

I doubt it'll have any effect on his decision making. It can't hurt though, and should keep the pressure on Bruce. 

33 minutes ago, Darth Villa said:

I have no doubt Dr Tony can see what's happening as he strikes me as an astute chap BUT none of us really know what his decision point is. I think he wants continuity but also to protect his investment - he (I believe ) will act once certain that we're totally out of it this season but I'm not certain the broader fan base has the same patience.

We don't lose if Bruce gets us promoted as the argument becomes null and void, if he fails then adios Mr Bruce and Tony has to rewrite his plans again.

I think it's simply that sort of rational business logic that Tony looks at..

Why wait until we are totally out of it - he acted last season to give the new manager time to improve , we are not that far off that a new manager may well give everyone a lift and at least make the play offs . 

I wasn't advocating waiting, just speculating that I think Dr Tony will wait until certain Bruce has failed.

The pressure is clearly on mind you as Bruce was blaming injuries in a BBC interview earlier. 

Only a matter of time in my book..

• Like 2

3 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Absolutely Ruge, but the sentiment of some (not yourself) is that this shit - that we have witnessed since Oct - is deemed as acceptable by some.

Protesting maybe infact OTT.. but how else do you get an owners attention outside of the two muppets obviously brainwashing him into thinking everything is all roses, to let him know the club he owns is infa t a pile of shit ran by two idiots who don't have a clue and managed by a time warped fossil.

It frustrates the **** right out of me and makes Doug Ellis look competent.

You stop going to the games. No customers will always get a owners attention. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

You stop going to the games. No customers will always get a owners attention. 

That is one yeah.

Anyone remember the £££ signs for Ellis, or even more recent the 74th minute protest!??

Is a banner needed to that of O'Leary but along the lines of..

It's not Hysteria - You're just a shit manager!

Something to get the attention of the owner needs done as Round, Wyness, Bruce & friends are rapidly losing the fans and now maybe even the players too!

Â