Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

18 minutes ago, Barney_avfc said:

Any ideas guys? 

It means someone's fell asleep on the keyboard whilst logged into the good Dr's Twitter account ;)

• Like 2

Does anyone else wish that he wasn't quite so vocal? I know getting comments from RL was like getting blood from a stone, but we seem to have almost gone to the other extreme with Dr Xia. I'm not saying that he shouldn't say anything, but surely there is a middle ground perhaps?

48 minutes ago, Stockport_Villain said:

I love the fact he adds to the entertainment and intrigue of transfers. Football is an entertainment industry and he certainly adds to it. 

What's entertaining about silly emoticons that tell us nothing? Sorry to be a killjoy guys but as I said before love the doc but can't stand the silly transfer riddles. 

9 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

What's entertaining about silly emoticons that tell us nothing? Sorry to be a killjoy guys but as I said before love the doc but can't stand the silly transfer riddles. 

People like deciphering clues. Simple.

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Surely part of the transfer window is guessing who your going to get not going to get, the tweets just add another layer to that game, and it is a game that the majority of us enjoy. If not don't pay any attention. 

• Like 2

I know for a fact we have spoken to Harts agent & Citeh. However I think Dr X's most recent tweet regards Johnstone not Hart... love to be wrong but just can't see it. 

Â