Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

59 minutes ago, wazzap24 said:

He seems more excited than Jim White! 

He's got something up his sleeve I reckon. He's not done yet, one more in at least IMO

A rabbit

Just now, One For The Road said:

There is the other striker to come in at least. Maybe another CB? A keeper? At least we can look forward to deadline day now. Makes a change.

If it wasn't month end (busiest day at work for me) I'd have booked tomorrow off to watch things unfurl tomorrow!

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, One For The Road said:

There is the other striker to come in at least. Maybe another CB? A keeper? At least we can look forward to deadline day now. Makes a change.

be unconventional.....a prop forward.:)

Ravel Morrison is still not out of the picture imo

i would love him to knuckle down and prove his worth as I honestly believe the kid capable of being a truly special talent....I think most who've been around him admit he has got everything needed in his locker to be a top player

well worth a couple of minutes...just to hear how others rated him

Edited by wiggyrichard
Missed a bit
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, wiggyrichard said:

Ravel Morrison is still not out of the picture imo

i would love him to knuckle down and prove his worth as I honestly believe the kid capable of being a truly special talent....I think most who've been around him admit he has got everything needed in his locker to be a top player

well worth a couple of minutes...just to hear how others rated him

If you have been following the forum today, you would realise he is so far out of the picture that you couldn't spot him if he was wearing claret and blue in a wheres Wally book.

• Like 1

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

If you have been following the forum today, you would realise he is so far out of the picture that you couldn't spot him if he was wearing claret and blue in a wheres Wally book.

Not been on today mate, what have I missed? Not happening then?

4 minutes ago, wiggyrichard said:

Not been on today mate, what have I missed? Not happening then?

Basically Villa Southerner got what seemed to be rock solid info he would be signing today, even opened a new thread. Only for Tony to come out and say it's a complete no goer. It seems whoever gave Villa Southerner the info got him mixed up with Kodija, the striker we signed today. That also even lead to a flurry of people throwing money on bets for it etc.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

3 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Basically Villa Southerner got what seemed to be rock solid info he would be signing today, even opened a new thread. Only for Tony to come out and say it's a complete no goer. It seems whoever gave Villa Southerner the info got him mixed up with Kodija, the striker we signed today.

Fair enough mate :thumb:

gutted as I still think he's got a load to offer, was hoping we would maybe benefit from it

4 minutes ago, wiggyrichard said:

Fair enough mate :thumb:

gutted as I still think he's got a load to offer, was hoping we would maybe benefit from it

I'm also gutted, but I think the people who lumped hundreds of pounds on it due to the info are even moreso gutted than us. Lol

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

Â