Europa League Final 2016

VillaChris

17 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

They lost an now there is fighting between the fans

They were fighting before the game too. It's a shame Liverpool are new to all of this and not aware of the implications of such behaviour. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, coda said:

UEFA should give them a Champions League spot anyway. This is Liverpool we're talking about.

I'm sure next season they will win the league it's definitely their year

I didn't watch, but BBC just said one of the Seville goals had "offside implications", what a crock of s***. I assume that means, wasn't offside, but we're trying to appease the bumhurt Liverpool supporters.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, jon_c said:

I didn't watch, but BBC just said one of the Seville goals had "offside implications", what a crock of s***. I assume that means, wasn't offside, but we're trying to appease the bumhurt Liverpool supporters.

pretty much.

4 hours ago, jon_c said:

I think that was the goal that Liverpool player played it through to Sevilla player. BBC and the rules dont get along :rolleyes:

7 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Moreno just might be the worst defender I have ever seen at top level football.

In terms of tactical awareness, he is up there with Luna.

they both came from the same academy at the same time :lol:

4 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Moreno just might be the worst defender I have ever seen at top level football.

In terms of tactical awareness, he is up there with Luna.

I love the way he was getting so much stick off the pundits. No agenda there, naturally.

The first goal, of course.

Gameiro then had two big chances to score, the first when he walked straight through the gap between Lovren and Clyne (eventually rescued by Toure), and another when Toure was the only Liverpool player who didn't push up following a flicked-on long throw and played him onside (saved by Mignolet) (Hargreaves blamed Moreno for that even though he was in a line with every other Liverpool defender)

The second goal was an 8-pass move covering three quarters the length of the pitch - on the right hand side of Liverpool's defence - if anyone could be blamed for that (not that they should be) it would be Clyne for not tracking the scorer, and the third goal came firstly when Lovren and Can gave the ball away on the right, but ultimately it was the slide rule pass to Coke from Coutinho, who may as well be given the assist for it.

If Moreno was so bad then Klopp had no need to select him, and he certainly could have hooked him. But he took three others off instead.

But it was all Moreno's fault. 

Edited by gordoncharles

Â