Europa League Final 2016

VillaChris

11 minutes ago, 007√ said:

God no!

But would still say that I'm a fan of the man, he's a great manager. But if he managed the blues, I would hope he lost every game by loads of goals.

Why even create that scenario? He's a class manager!

Because you want Liverpool to win because Klopp manages them. A team we as Villa fans have every reason to despise. 

Wonder whether Sevilla were going long first half in an attempt to beat Liverpools press and was a case of weathering the storm. And then decide to switch to the more technical ground game now once tired legs have set in, haven't looked at any stats to see whether it's actually the case but it seems to me like Liverpool always seem to concede later in the game, wouldn't be surprising with the crazy press they employ. 

Edited by penguin

Didn't want Sevilla to win but this is very amusing, bar the Sturridge goal Liverpool have offered very little and their passing has been poor.

I know it shouldn't be a surprise but how biased are the comms towards Liverpool. For the third goal you can clearly see it deflects off a Liverpool player towards Coke, indeed on the replay the ref is even telling the linesman to keep his flag down. 

• Like 1

Â