England Euro 2016 Chat

andykeenan

56 minutes ago, chrissmith921 said:

Wales sit deep but compact - so the space is wide only - we have 4 big centre backs and a massive keeper - we want you to play cross after cross.

England lack the technical quality to 'Arsenal' it around our box with 8-9 one touch passes and open us up through the middle.

We didn't concede from open play in qualifying at all by the way - just so you know - we sit deep but you need to break us down - and then leave Bale against Chris Smalling 1 v 1.... hello!

or even Bale against Cahill and we all know he struggles against pace.

6 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I am bloody at work for the game, will bbc iplayer be showing the game live online?

Yes, Apparently so Dem- they said it would be during last night's coverage/look forward

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I am bloody at work for the game, will bbc iplayer be showing the game live online?

Me too. I'll have one of my monitors showing the live stream from the BBC :D

My boss said if we come in a bit earlier and work through lunch we can all watch it down in the communal area with some beers and then work the last last hour ^_^

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ginko said:

My boss said if we come in a bit earlier and work through lunch we can all watch it down in the communal area with some beers and then work the last last hour ^_^

Getting pissed up at work, are you an MP then?

16 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

I think Wales are very much live underdogs against England. I can see Bale playing an absolute blinder against what is a weak England defence.

Bale and Ramsey looked bolloxed at end on Saturday so probably be the same again vs England

I will be watching online on my PC at work. My boss is quite relaxed and even though he is more of a Rugby fan he has England in the works sweepstake, so he will have a vested interest in how the game goes.

I think it will be a draw, with Bale scoring for Wales. That will leave England with the traditional nerve jangler for the last group game.

I thought ahead and booked the afternoon off. Unfortunately though I've got a meeting I can't get out of at 1pm for half an hour. So I'll be watching it on catch up half an hour behind. No Villa Talk for me tomorrow afternoon then.

7 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

I thought ahead and booked the afternoon off. Unfortunately though I've got a meeting I can't get out of at 1pm for half an hour. So I'll be watching it on catch up half an hour behind. No Villa Talk for me tomorrow afternoon then.

It kicks off at 2?

I'll probably miss it.

Not sure how they're handling it at work. One of my senior managers wants us all to watch it but not sure it'll fly.

Should have booked it off, I'm leaving in a month anyway!