Ratings and Reactions: Arsenal v Villa

limpid

How to play Fantasy Football:

Step 1 - What team are playing Aston Villa this week?

Step 2 - Who is that team's striker?

Step 3 - Make the answer to steps 1 and 2 your captain.

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Paul33 said:

93 minutes of pure bile from the worst Villa team ever containing some of the worst players outside of Sunday morning pub football under the management of a soiled wank sock of a manager. The last Villa contribution to the Premiership was an own goal ..... how very apt. Pack them all into the back of Lescott's new car and drive them off the nearest cliff please ! 

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

glad its all over.

Don't give me any of that palace shit!

Great fans, crap game. If your a striker needing a goal-call Villa and we will sort it right out for you,

Best bit by far was the Villa congo.

The team, 'manager' and the owner can sod off. It is the fans that is the true essence of any football club. 

Well done to Gestede and Bunn who at least came over at the end. 

Onwards and upwards. See you all next season. UTV.

Edited by The Fun Factory
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Thank God it's over.

Goodbye and good riddance to Richards, Lescott, Bacuna, Sanchez and N'Zogbia.

Goodbye and thanks to Ayew and Gana.

Hello Championship and the unknown, goodbye Premier league see you in three or four years.

Well yes - but where's Gabby on the list of those to go?

3 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I have a feeling he won't. There's a couple that should, but I don't think will.

Disgrace if he doesn't go in my view OBE- you know that I don't rate him, but on the back of this season lets just get rid and move on- can't see that he deserves another chance, but I also have a horrible feeling he'll still be around- who else would be mad enough to take him?

My mind is so numb to the Anti-Villa that has presented itself to me over the last three or four seasons that I kind of did a mini fist pump at every Arsenal goal yesterday. I realise that I want those players to suffer as much as we, as fans have had to endure...

And now the season is done... I can confirm this...

It's a weight off our shoulders...

Over to you Lerner - next move is yours.

5 hours ago, Dave J said:

Disgrace if he doesn't go in my view OBE- you know that I don't rate him, but on the back of this season lets just get rid and move on- can't see that he deserves another chance, but I also have a horrible feeling he'll still be around- who else would be mad enough to take him?

I agree with you, but you really are obsessed mate :)

I think gabby needs to go just to calm you down ;)

Â