Ratings and Reactions: Arsenal v Villa

limpid

Well that last goal summed up our season didn't it.

The first and last goals actually.

I reckon I'd feel much worse if I was a Newcastle supporter though. Hammering Spurs but couldn't get a shot off against us. They'll be wondering what if for years to come.

2 minutes ago, Ponky said:

The first and last goals actually.

I reckon I'd feel much worse if I was a Newcastle supporter though. Hammering Spurs but couldn't get a shot off against us. They'll be wondering what if for years to come.

Yep, although they'd still be down even if they'd beaten us.

Another cowardly performance from this bunch of shitehawk charlatans. 

An absolute bunch of useless words removed. I hope they are ashamed of themselves, they have stolen a living from this club. Parasitic cockwombles. 

• Like 3

Strange how we completely fell to pieces when the team captain came onto the pitch to replace Lescott.

Hopefully some idiot will take him off our hands - he clearly doesn't give a toss

Edited by theboyangel

6 minutes ago, Xela said:

Another cowardly performance from this bunch of shitehawk charlatans. 

An absolute bunch of useless words removed. I hope they are ashamed of themselves, they have stolen a living from this club. Parasitic cockwombles. 

I hope upon leaving us they get career-ending injuries, I really do. They are words removed.

55 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Yep, although they'd still be down even if they'd beaten us.

Not when they would have beaten us 7:0, which isn't out of this world (ok it's Newcastle,but still....)

Â