Midweek football 10/11 May

andykeenan

1 minute ago, S-Platt said:

Yeah but he never had Villa to contend with last time!! 

Actually I heard the value of Sports Direct had halved since this time last year but I could be dreaming.

He's worth over 5 billion apparently

3 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Martinez sacked tomorrow?

Nah. He'll still be in charge for the final game of the season but he'll definitely be sacked after that one. 

• Like 1

Big Sam has done a great job at Sunderland and they are playing some decent stuff on this evidence.  To think some scoffed at him for us I must admit I was not keen myself!

10 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

Big Sam has done a great job at Sunderland and they are playing some decent stuff on this evidence.  To think some scoffed at him for us I must admit I was not keen myself!

Sunderland have got Jermain Defoe up front. He's scored more goals by himself this season than Gabby, Rudy and Ayew have between them. 

2 minutes ago, The_Rev said:

Sunderland have got Jermain Defoe up front. He's scored more goals by himself this season than Gabby, Rudy and Ayew have between them. 

No doubt branded as utter shit on VT somewhere in a recent transfer thread...

His goals have kept them up.

Edited by Genie
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

3-0 bwhahahahahahah

Toon down and Stones is a f'kin liability. I hope Woy doesn't start him this summer.

Stones is one of worst defenders in Premier League for me, shocking he gets away with it

2 hours ago, coda said:

I'm impressed with Defoe's motivation. Some of these higher profile players think it beneath them to play for a struggling club.

me too in fairness, thought he be a mercenary when he went but we only get the clearings in the woods

Â