Pre-Match Thread

Richard

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

Any news on the bench?

I'd have to say, I think we've got better options that Bacuna and Sinclair. Nice to see Lyden and Toner get starts - i think they'll get torn to pieces, but it's great experience for those two.

#AVFC subs (v @Arsenal): Guzan, Richards, Adama, Gil, Hepburn-Murphy, Gestede, Grealish. #ARSAVL #AFC

• Like 1

What on earth has Adama been doing to upset Black? Bacuna is obviously employed defensively, despite the formation. Would have loved to have seen Adama and Grealish playing off Ayew today. You know, actually playing to attack. 

Bacuna in fairness has been involved when he's been on - he gets booed quite a few times in each game and only makes an horrendous soul destroying error about every two hours. Sinclair has done nothing, Black usually subs him off from memory after about an hour of nothing, then it seems by Tuesday he's forgotten and whacks him straight back into the starting line up.

If Gestede is fit, he should be up top with Ayew on one of the flanks - he works harder than either Sinclair or Bacuna - we'd lose nothing defensively and would have more of a goalscoring threat.

Started looking from the back and thought hello,  it's looking more interesting. Scrolled down and saw normal service resumed for the front 3.

Would have been nice to say goodbye with a semblance of positivity. Oh well...

2 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

As if you wouldn't play Adama today??

If he fails to give the subs a chance today, I think i will commit hari kari.

He'll bring on Gestede, Richards, and maybe Gil, count on it.