a dummy's guide to catching a football with Brad Guzan

and how to be the perfect captain by Micah Richards

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

extras include

Leandro Bacuna guide to Champions League football

a night out with Jack Grealish 

a dummy's guide to catching a football with Brad Guzan

and how to be the perfect captain by Micah Richards

How to lose weight in 2 weeks by Gabby Agbonlahor. 

Twitter for dummies by Joleon Lescott.

How to become invisible by Ashley Westwood.

19 hours ago, briny_ear said:

I think the Annual DVD should consist entirely of clips of the OTDO74, BannersOutOn74 and AVPG movements.

As long as they don't include behind the scenes stuff. I for one spent most of my AVPG time in my underpants. I ordered the first batch of Proud History, What Future banners whilst on the bog. Which is kind of apt. 

On a more serious note, they kind of have to release a season review. But maybe they should stick to doing so electronically and make it free to download? I'd watch it, for masochistic reasons. 

That would be far too sensible wouldn't it?

I honestly thought that I was going to enter the thread and read:

.....will be free ONLY to all those purchasing a 2016/2017 season ticket.

Just by way of one final piss-take by the management at the club!

13 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

As long as they don't include behind the scenes stuff. I for one spent most of my AVPG time in my underpants. I ordered the first batch of Proud History, What Future banners whilst on the bog. Which is kind of apt. 

On a more serious note, they kind of have to release a season review. But maybe they should stick to doing so electronically and make it free to download? I'd watch it, for masochistic reasons. 

That would be far too sensible wouldn't it?

Maybe they could produce the DVD and sell it to cheap Soho backstreet clubs for men to watch whilst wearing gimp masks and having their balls stamped on by some sleezy fat bird wearing high heels and brandishing a whip? You would need to be that kind of sick to want to suffer watching that shit again.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, sne said:

Will become valuable in the future as very few will be made, and only a handfull will ever be sold.

If randy has anything to do with it you can guarantee that it'll still manage to drop in value 

I imagine the DVD would look a little like this

Villa%20DVD.jpg

Hopefully that Ladybird book will cover the last few seasons so we can get an insight into Paul Lambert's famous 5-0-5 formation in the cup, and Sherwood's guide to protecting a 2-0 lead.

MarvelousNewJabiru.gif

• Like 2

Â