Ratings and Reactions: Villa v Newcastle

limpid

I hate to talk about the football, but despite us offering absolutely no threat whatsoever, and little intelligence, IF we had shown as much commitment all season we may have been in with a shout of staying up. (Not that that would necessarily have been a good thing).

Having said that, an opponent worthy of the name would've beaten us easily anyway.

Fans terrific. We could do with that next year.

8 minutes ago, Holtern8 said:

Fans were brilliant players were their usual shyte. Newcastle fans hating on us at the moment. Hope Shearer is doing MOTD LOL

I hope so too, can't wait to see his irritating face as he has to accept Newcastle are down in front of the cameras. 

Fans getting all the plaudits on the radio.

Newcastle must be proper dogshit not to beat us, Sunderland will seal the Jawdee's fate in midweek, muhahahahahahaha

An excellent showcase of when two shit teams face off. One pile of s*it + another pile of s*it = a bigger pile of s*it. I want a refund. I want my 2 hours of life back.

I honestly don't believe Newcastle blew it against us. They deserve to go down fir that alone. They were really arrogant leading up to this game and thought we would roll over. Haha relegated twice by villa.

Thought we might at least have gone down with a new record run of defeats to our name but Black couldn't even get that right. Still, I suppose you could say with 2 shots, neither on target, and NO corners (according to the Beeb - can that really be true?) he and the lads gave it their best shot.

As for Newcastle, any team that can't beat us comfortably in our current state really doesn't deserve to be in the premier league.

8 minutes ago, Razor said:

Why on earth do Adama, Grealish & Gil never get on the pitch? 

In case they accidentally set up a goal or even worse, score. Black obviously hates us and all things fun or interesting. 

• Like 3

Â