limpid

Just now, Villanun said:

Good save Bunn.

well, he did stop the shot.  But he spilled it right into a vulnerable area.  really should have held it.  But you're right.  it was hard and on target and he stopped it.  so, good enough

2 minutes ago, StanBalaban said:

What does Traore need to do to get some game time? 

Become a disruptive influence in the dressing room, slag off the club and tweet out pictures of cars?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, StanBalaban said:

What does Traore need to do to get some game time? 

Be as shit as Richards, Richardson, Guzan, Lescott, Sanchez and Hutton, and give less of a shit.

Just now, srsmithusa said:

well, he did stop the shot.  But he spilled it right into a vulnerable area.  really should have held it.  But you're right.  it was hard and on target and he stopped it.  so, good enough

Hell, I'm just happy something happened. Normally you'd hope a defence would help the keeper out in a situation like that, but of course we decided to ping it around off each other like a goddamned pinball machine.

• Like 1

I liked Blackburn's relegation protest years ago. They threw a chicken on the field, dressed in a Blackburn kit.

Just now, AJ said:

I liked Blackburn's relegation protest years ago. They threw a chicken on the field, dressed in a Blackburn kit.

We've done the same by allowing Scott Sinclair to play today.

• Like 1