Midweek football 2/5 May MNF Championship Champions League & Europa League 2nd legs

andykeenan

I still think they missed their big opportunity first leg. I can see City scoring however I think Real will score again. Navas has been a threat but I'd like to see De Bruyne either moved to the middle or played on the right. He's just not effective where he is.

He's not had a sniff. City are just about containing Madrid but they have so many men back in order to cope that when they do win the ball they struggle to find their front line. Sterling is trying to stretch the game but he's not had much joy yet. 

I don't understand why City are so lethargic and almost refuse to attack. This was a semifinal of the champions league - if I were a City fan I'd be furious. They could have at least tried to win.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, The_Rev said:

Gareth Bale has been superb in these past few minutes. His work rate is phenomenal. 

He's been brilliant for them last couple of months but all about the price tag (goes onto Spotify and searches for Jessie J) with him I'm afraid and he won't get the credit he deserves. 

He's been brilliant for them last couple of months but all about the price tag (goes onto Spotify and searches for Jessie J) with him I'm afraid and he won't get the credit he deserves. 

That and the media claiming he's failing over there so they can make up bullshit about him coming back

How many rags will link him to Utd again this summer?

Â