Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Jareth

Promotion 2016/7

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

I dont think that team would get promoted and be lucky to make play-offs

I think that team could easily beat a lot of championship side if they had belief and high morale

Edited by Demitri_C

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, OLDVILLAIN said:

can anyone realistically see lescott,richards and bacuna being shipped off to the chinese superleague?

Only bacuna but to Barcelona 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, OLDVILLAIN said:

can anyone realistically see lescott,richards and bacuna being shipped off to the chinese superleague?

I think more people can see those three in another Chinese institution.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

             Guzan

Hutton Okore Clark Amavi

          Bacuna Gana 

 Traore        Gil      Agbonlaor

                Kozak

Bunn Westwood Cissokho Ayew Sellars Tshibola Elphick    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will assume half of that team is a joke. Clark, Guzan, Gil, Bacuna  FFS

Ayew and Elphick on the bench :lol:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zatman said:

I will assume half of that team is a joke. Clark, Guzan, Gil, Bacuna  FFS

Ayew and Elphick on the bench :lol:

That's the strongest and most balanced team we have right now.

Clark and Okore are our best CB combination and showed that in 2014/15.

A confident Guzan is our best keeper.

Gil is our most creative and naturally talented player.

Bacuna and Gana looked strong, energetic and dynamic when partnered together in CM and I'd like to see it tried again. Westwood and Tshibola are on the bench to fall back on.

I've seen clips of Elphick and I can see the limitations. I would rather persist with Okore and Clark who have strong premier league potential and sign a player like Jedinak to lead from midfield. 

Ayew is not a great link up player and can be wasteful and erratic. Agbonlahor is more direct and more of a natural striker who can also play wide and fits in better with the other forwards I chose.

Edited by Michael118

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Michael118 said:

That's the strongest and most balanced team we have right now.

No.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This could work too (depending on the quality of Tshibola), but it would mean leaving out Traore which I really don't want to do.

 

Bacuna Okore Clark Amavi

              Sanchez

         Gana    Tshibola

                  Gil

         Kozak Agbonlahor

Edited by Michael118

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Michael118 said:

This could work too (depending on the quality of Tshibola), but it would mean leaving out Traore which I really don't want to do.

 

Bacuna Okore Clark Amavi

              Sanchez

         Gana    Tshibola

                  Gil

         Kozak Agbonlahor

66790107.jpg

Although one thing I do agree with is your choice to leave out the goalkeeper completely, which is slightly stronger than playing Guzan.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Michael118 said:

             Guzan

Hutton Okore Clark Amavi

          Bacuna Gana 

 Traore        Gil      Agbonlaor

                Kozak

Bunn Westwood Cissokho Ayew Sellars Tshibola Elphick    

Are you Eric Black in disguise?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Michael118 said:

This could work too (depending on the quality of Tshibola), but it would mean leaving out Traore which I really don't want to do.

 

Bacuna Okore Clark Amavi

              Sanchez

         Gana    Tshibola

                  Gil

         Kozak Agbonlahor

Thank god you are not our manager!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Michael118 said:

             Guzan

Hutton Okore Clark Amavi

          Bacuna Gana 

 Traore        Gil      Agbonlaor

                Kozak

Bunn Westwood Cissokho Ayew Sellars Tshibola Elphick    

Be honest, are you a troll?

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Michael118 said:

             Guzan

Hutton Okore Clark Amavi

          Bacuna Gana 

 Traore        Gil      Agbonlaor

                Kozak

Bunn Westwood Cissokho Ayew Sellars Tshibola Elphick    

Good to see that we've spent £21m on substitutes and a goalkeeper that presumably wouldn't actually even make the first team squad :thumb:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Michael118 said:

Ayew is not a great link up player and can be wasteful and erratic. Agbonlahor is more direct and more of a natural striker who can also play wide and fits in better with the other forwards I chose.

I refuse to even.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

                    Gollini

Richards Okore Elphick Amavi

             Tshibola Gana

   Gil                            Grealish

                   Ayew

                Gestede

Fairly happy with that for now. Ayew playing the same role as Griezmann does for France (i.e. playing off a big striker/lump such as Giroud).

We've actually got pretty good depth in midfield. Westwood (if staying?), Veretout, Gardner, Sanchez and Lyden could all play there. Also pretty well stacked in the full back positions too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, AVFC44 said:

                    Gollini

Richards Okore Elphick Amavi

             Tshibola Gana

   Gil                            Grealish

                   Ayew

                Gestede

Fairly happy with that for now. Ayew playing the same role as Griezmann does for France (i.e. playing off a big striker/lump such as Giroud).

We've actually got pretty good depth in midfield. Westwood (if staying?), Veretout, Gardner, Sanchez and Lyden could all play there. Also pretty well stacked in the full back positions too.

More like it, yes.  I'd play Traore over Gil in that wide role, though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  


×
×
  • Create New...
Â