Ratings and Reactions: Watford v Villa

limpid

What a shame. We didn't really deserve to lose, for once. But once again it highlights how vulnerable this team are.

Toner played well for one so young, which was one big positive.

Gana , Westwood and Ayew all had decent games too.

the defeat rests solely on the 'manager' for me.

a defender gets sent off so he replaces a striker (correct move) with a midfielder (erm, what?)

then replaces a defensive midfielder with an attacking one when down to ten men (erm, what!?!?!)

When he has another defender  on the bench, and another sub to make...

baffling...

45 minutes ago, maqroll said:

2 stoppage time goals conceded you say? To lose the game you say? Well I never...

Three actually, the first half one was in the 47th minute.

Anyway, I really haven't been bothered about our shitness for months now, until today.

I actual thought we'd lose anyway but to let that ugly knuckledragging **** piece of shit score twice at thye dearth has annoyed me somewhat.

Would love to see Deeny get snapped in two by a diabolical waist-high challenge.

• Like 2

only villa can lose like that, and it had to be a blues fan to score the 2 goals to beat us.

this club really does stink, what have the club supporters done so bad to deserve this shit?

Thank **** we lost. I was worried we would end up paying these useless shitehawk words removed a win bonus. They've already stolen enough money from the club in terms of their basic salary.

Edited by Xela

Under Sherwood it often felt like he had decided the subs before the game. They made no sense at the time they were made. I didn't watch the game today, but feels like Black did the same here when he took Gana and Ayew off for Sanchez and Sinclair - that he had decided beforehand it's those two subs who'll play today. 

57 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I threw a £1 coin at Lescott at the end of the match and got thrown out.

What the Police don't realise is, it wasn't a missile but a takeover bid. 

#prayfordelphinho

I hope that's not something you're proud of

• Like 1

I don't think it's a coincidence that all of the goals we conceded were in and around stoppage time. These cancerous parasites have the absolute worst mentalities I have ever seen in any team ever.

• Like 1

Decided against watching us today and kept it to livescores while doing something productive instead. Had a harty laugh at how we manage to go from winning to losing in stoppage time. We are incredible at being useless. It's beyond mortal comprehension how utterly ass this club is atm.

Â