Ratings and Reactions: Watford v Villa

limpid

Crap team selection to start but some how we turned in a performance then I think Black realised we might win so nobbled us with the substitutions!!! Take a CF off for a midfielder fair enough but not your best CF. Then bring on Sinclair for Gana as you need an outlet? You've just undone your first sub with worse players??? 37 years to be an absolute clearing in the woods!!!!!! 

• Like 1

Worst part about it is I actually thought we'd get something today and then we go and do that. Everything about Aston Villa football club disgusts me right now, I genuinely hate the club. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

I thought about it, didn't even think we could **** up that much. FFS.

I only did it cos I had a couple of wins at goodwood this afternoon. Best day at the bookies I have ever had. Still probably down for the year lol

2-1 up, ten minutes left, man sent off, you don't play two forwards ...... we should have kept a back five as it was working and taken one forward off instantly and the other soon after. Five defenders, four midfield, park the bus, take the win.

No other manager would bring on a lightweight like Sinclair when we needed to tough out the finish !

Edited by Paul33
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Paul33 said:

2-1 up, ten minutes left, man sent off, you don't play two forwards ...... we should have kept a back five as it was working and taken one forward off instantly and the other soon after. Five defenders, four midfield, park the bus, take the win.

No other manager would bring on a lightweight like Sinclair when we needed to tough out the finish !

Fairly similar when we went 2-0 up away at Leicester..

I'm glad they lost. This team don't deserve getting away with having their name in the record books as being the worst Villa team ever. 11 consecutive defeats immortalises their utter ineptitude. 

• Like 3

Â