Ratings and Reactions: Watford v Villa

limpid

For a while there we actually looked like a football team, then the sending off happened and everything went to shit. The shame of it is that we actually scored two decent goals. For a large part of the match Watford were second best, but Villa is as Villa does.

I literally despise almost every aspect of this club at the moment, except the fans.

I despise the Premiership as a whole now.

I want this whole season to be exposed as a Saudi Syndicate betting ring, as I've never seen so many terrible teams performing like retards against us and still walk out with all three points, someone somewhere must be making a fortune.

We have turned losing into an art form, even when we play half decently someone is always there to make majestically awful mistake to cost us the match, or the ref will at least do his best to ensure we lose.  

Edited by VillanousOne

utter disgrace. The equaliser was another goal where Alan Hutton is beaten by a player getting inside position on him on a cross from the opposite flank. I dont care how hard he tries, hes utterly shit.

And for the winner Bacuna just stood there while Deeney gambled on a loose ball. Get this prick out the club!

Black better hope Ayew and Gana were injured and he was forced into those subs, those 2 were the best players on the pitch.

• Like 2

I ******* hate the **** that play for our club. I have absolutely no idea why people are still going to games. Showing support for those **** is doing more harm than good and people should stay the **** away from Villa Park until that **** sells up. Never mind paper ***** aeroplanes, show these **** waht we think of them by not going to games.

As for Troy Deeney. Why do we manage to always find a way of losing in the worst way possible.  Despise that ****. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Sam3773 said:

Forgetting the team, I'm 100% sure the FA are against us this season. We have had so so many poor decisions against us and our oppositions have been let off so easily.

**** this league. Didn't like it anyway.

It concerns me. Before todays game a report was published by a former assistant. It stated if all refereeing decisions had been called fairly we wouldn't be in the relegation zone. Obviously we have been poor but still you can't hide from the bias from the officials this season. They seem so adamant on giving stuff against us and almost wait for the opportunity to punish, then pounce. Todays game; Cissokho has got the ball. Controversially, if he feels the second leg movement is a foul and calls it he must be sure about Huttons position. It could argued Hutton is covering even after all of this. Abdi should of been sent off when we were 2-1. Blatant! Then he should of been sent off again at 2-2. They don't go and push for the third on 92 minutes having a player sent off. Special mention for when Bunn got booked for time wasting too. Time wasting after Igahlo had robbed the ball and ran towards the Villa goal. I honestly started applauding the ref for booking Ighalo.

Edited by ReasonforRevolution
Abdi / Abdo

Â