Pre-Match Thread

BOF

Why not give Grealish the rest of the season to get some games in his legs?  How many times this season have we seen him and Gil play together since the game where they gave Leicester all sorts of problems?  Where's Adama?  Why have Cissokho and Hutton playing wing back?  Why Gestede?  Why Bacuna?  Numpty.

5 minutes ago, Sam3773 said:

I'm glad we've parked the bus. Was worried we might get more relegated. <_<

True. I don't wan't to see us embarrassed! 

I hate that it seems Traore got punished for showing some passion, maybe if we had more of that we wouldn't be getting relegated.. Yeah maybe he shouldn't have done it on Facebook, but the mis-management of this club he probably knew taking it to Black or Garde wouldn't have worked either. The players we need out there are frozen out, be it Traore or Okore or Gil or anyone else that plays with passion and a love for this club that I don't even understand because we've mistreated them for so long. Instead we field a group of players Westwood, Toner and Ayew aside that don't give two shits about this great club.

So 5-4-1 with a wingback in front of the full back on the right hand side and two defensive midfielders protecting the three centre backs.

Safety first eh?

Toner to get sent off following a fight with Deeney. Watford to win 3-1.

Whilst I can believe a team of kids wouldn't be the way the go, there's no reason why a few youngsters couldn't get a game. 

Meanwhile, down the road...

Jonathan Leko is one of 8 Academy graduates under direction of Mark Harrison to make @WBAFCofficial 1st team squad this season.Fine effort.

0 retweets0 likes

Retweet

More