Pre-Match Thread

BOF

23 hours ago, Czechlad said:

I knew our form was bad, but I did not know we've lost 10 in a row. Have we absolutely smashed the previous record for losses in a row? 

No. We need to lose two more to break the record of 11

Ighalo is my FF captain this week obviously. 

We ought to be allowed to just concede the remaining fixtures, it's not as if it's disadvantaging the rest of the league after our run of 10 defeats :wacko:

That word removed bluenose to score past us, remove his shirt and have some stupid slogan on a t-shirt to wind the fans up i expect! Can see anything except a defeat. Going for 2-0.

3 left in the last man standing at work today, worth €1,080 to the winner. It's the tenth week and I've largely lasted this long because I went against Villa about 5 or 6 times.

I've gone Arsenal at home to Norwich and the other two have gone Watford.

Just get a 0-0 lads, summon your inner McLeish play 9 defenders 3 right backs, just don't lose.

• Like 3

Eric Black will troll us yet again with another insipid and hate inspiring line-up

We'll then go onto to lose.

I'd pick

...............Bunn

Hutton.Toner.Clark.Cissokho

....Lyden.Gana.Westwood

Traore....Ayew.....Green

Subs: Sarkic, Sulliman, Veretout, Gil, Grealish, Gestede, Davis

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

Saw a video of them coming off the bus on Facebook and it looks like the same old shit.  No Adama.

Shocking. It is borderline arrogance on the managerial part. It is like the more we want to see him the less chance he has of being picked due to Black flexing his muscles. Just give us something.