Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
MikeMcKenna

AV Fans Consultation Group

Recommended Posts

I understand that a new 'supporters' group has been founded with AVFC.

The group apparently consists of the AVSTrust, Lions Clubs, H&V, VitalVilla, MOMS, Avillafan and others. However VillaTalk is not represented within the group. Was VT invited to participate?

If not I find it strange given the fact that it is one of, if not the biggest fan forum. Has VT potentially been excluded because of it's association with the protests? 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mike who were the high profile fans that hollis etc spoke to as referenced by your post dear randy ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have read the minutes from the consultation meeting on Saturday (23rd April) and it states Ian Stokes from Villa Talk was present. You are right though Mike that going forward no one from VT is on the list unless this is just an error.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A random mod was asked to attend what appeared to be a meeting like the old SCG. None of the mods was interested in talking about the pie selection so we didn't take it further.

The email JF subsequently forwarded to me makes it clear that the club view attendees as speaking for the group they represent and so we still wouldn't have sent a representative as no mod is going to claim to speak on behalf on VIllaTalk's members.

Had we known that it was going to be more than that we might have organised a vote.

I've no idea who Ian Stokes is.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, limpid said:

A random mod was asked to attend what appeared to be a meeting like the old SCG. None of the mods was interested in talking about the pie selection so we didn't take it further.

The email JF subsequently forwarded to me makes it clear that the club view attendees as speaking for the group they represent and so we still wouldn't have sent a representative as no mod is going to claim to speak on behalf on VIllaTalk's members.

Had we known that it was going to be more than that we might have organised a vote.

I've no idea who Ian Stokes is.

Thanks. Thought it was strange. 

My understanding is that Ian Stokes represented VitalVilla. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whats the point of these meetings anyway.  Sure Fox had similar ones.  Why dont they just f off!  They know thats what every fan wants.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...
Â