limpid

Villa v Southampton
Saturday April 23 15:00

Please do not mention streams in this thread. Please note that there is no distinction between legal or illegal, video or audio. If you aren't sure, it doesn't go in this thread. You will receive warning points if you ignore this.

To be honest, with this line up, I hope we get absolutely battered by four or five goals, and that most of this team gets boo'd every time they touch the ball.

Eric Black could at least give the fans something different to see. A more adventurous line up with, lets say, Grealish and Traore as our attacking options. With a couple of youth team players getting a start.

But no, he plays the absolute worst of the worst. A lamentable line up containing players directly responsible for our relegation, containing some of the worst players to play for us in the club's history.

Just absolutely pathetic from Eric Black. Black you are a pathetic little word removed and I hope you never have a respectable job in football again.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StefanAVFC said:

I was late, what happened?

Richards mistimed an easy header and let Long in behind him, Lescott came over to cover and lost the tackle, Long hit the bar when he should have easily slotted in.