The 2016 Takeover Thread

Sam3773

4 hours ago, StanBalaban said:

CgwhKBOWwAAOaVY.jpg

$30m for Randy's jet? I suppose it is a low mileage model.

In all seriousness, this in isolation would mean very little, but with relegation confirmed, the letters from King & Bernstein plus he alleged comments from SBL, I think there may well be some light at the end of this shit-riddled, sewage tunnel.

I wouldn't mind having a look at this. You know kick the types,  kick them again and again and again then put a key down the side of the body then get a Sledge hammer......... And breath

I meant there is nothing wrong with depressed fed up fans clutching at the rumours, im still not really interested in ITK accountsbut i cant really be bothered to bang on about it, its been done for 1000's of pages over the past few takeover threads.

Therefore people will post and discuss them is the key part, evidently if you don't agree with the general consensus you get attacked by certain people.

I don't think you've really been attacked. If anything, you came into the thread and started attacking people for discussing rumours.

Not to mention, you're now labelling people as 'depressed'. I can only speak for the people from VT that I know in person, but I can assure you we're not depressed just because we occasionally discuss rumours and general Twitter tittle tattle.

• Like 3

$29,950,000 for his 5 year old jet? You could buy two of those and still have plenty of change in your pocket or you could buy a 142 year old football club with a proud history but an uncertain future!  

Edited by John

4 minutes ago, John said:

$29,950 for his 5 year old jet? You could buy two of those and still have plenty of change in your pocket or you could buy a 142 year old football club with a proud history but an uncertain future!  

You forgot a few zeros

• Like 1

11 hours ago, StanBalaban said:

CgwhKBOWwAAOaVY.jpg

$30m for Randy's jet? I suppose it is a low mileage model.

In all seriousness, this in isolation would mean very little, but with relegation confirmed, the letters from King & Bernstein plus he alleged comments from SBL, I think there may well be some light at the end of this shit-riddled, sewage tunnel.

I bet the inside of that jet smells like cowardice.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, sidcow said:

That's good news. I get worried about random twitter posts so thanks for verifying it. I agree I can't see any reason why Sir Brian would just say this and allied to kings comments I am totally satisfied that a deal is in the offing and we can dismiss the season ticket conspiracy theory 

Thanks for the genuine question.... Thought I was gonna be in the firing line for some more cynicism..... Lol was beginning to wish I hadn't said what I heard... As said by rob earlier in the thread I'm sure he made the comment to keep some smiles on our faces and give us a bit of hope for the future.... Kids were around when it was said so cannot see he would blatantly lie... I'm relatively new to VT but have been a long time reader and love the VT humour( not the cynicism) and I'm not in the habit of posting BS itk stuff or making up comments, so fingers crossed that it will happen soon. UTV

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Uppernorthstander said:

Thanks for the genuine question.... Thought I was gonna be in the firing line for some more cynicism..... Lol was beginning to wish I hadn't said what I heard... As said by rob earlier in the thread I'm sure he made the comment to keep some smiles on our faces and give us a bit of hope for the future.... Kids were around when it was said so cannot see he would blatantly lie... I'm relatively new to VT but have been a long time reader and love the VT humour( not the cynicism) and I'm not in the habit of posting BS itk stuff or making up comments, so fingers crossed that it will happen soon. UTV

Did he say anything other than that it's close ?