The 2016 Takeover Thread

Sam3773

Wait. You can only come in this thread if you like ITK rumours? Sounds like TBAR. 

What if you want to discuss the takeover or read and post actual news about the takeover? Do we need a new thread for that?

I don't have a huge issue with people claiming claiming to be ITK but to tell those that do to piss off or this isn't the thread for you is laughable. 

Some naive part of me still would like us not to be owned or sponsored by any dictatorship, undemocratic regime or state, but I know this is silly as that's where the money is.

Randy effing off is good enough a start for me, I'm sure it won't take long before I am complaining about the new owners decisions, whoever it is :)

11 hours ago, DCJonah said:

True. 

I'd be amazed that Andy Gray knows and local journalists don't though. 

I wouldn't quite agree this. I don't know for sure but I would imagine he is pretty close friends with Sir Brian who currently sits in the very heart of the club. He might not be told serious inside info but he may have had a sly wink with a suggestive remark from Sir Brian. I realise what I have written so no smutty innuendos pleas. Not allowed when discussing Sir Brian 

14 hours ago, Uppernorthstander said:

I was handing out banners with my son outside the north stand and little came over and had some photos with a few kids .... His words were "the take over is done" I wouldn't expect him to lie... He stopped short of saying which consortium it was though. 

Sorry are you the actual guy from twitter or you were around when he said this to the guys from Twitter and you are verifying what was said? 

CgwhKBOWwAAOaVY.jpg

$30m for Randy's jet? I suppose it is a low mileage model.

In all seriousness, this in isolation would mean very little, but with relegation confirmed, the letters from King & Bernstein plus he alleged comments from SBL, I think there may well be some light at the end of this shit-riddled, sewage tunnel.

1 hour ago, Uppernorthstander said:

Just verifying mate 

That's good news. I get worried about random twitter posts so thanks for verifying it. I agree I can't see any reason why Sir Brian would just say this and allied to kings comments I am totally satisfied that a deal is in the offing and we can dismiss the season ticket conspiracy theory 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, briny_ear said:

Wonder if he'll struggle to find a "worthy" buyer, like he has with Villa. emoji3.png

I can see him getting picky about some silly non important issue and pulling the plug on any sale even thou it was almost done and dusted.

2 hours ago, StanBalaban said:

CgwhKBOWwAAOaVY.jpg

$30m for Randy's jet? I suppose it is a low mileage model.

In all seriousness, this in isolation would mean very little, but with relegation confirmed, the letters from King & Bernstein plus he alleged comments from SBL, I think there may well be some light at the end of this shit-riddled, sewage tunnel.

I'm guessing he is arranging finance. 10 million quid interest????