The 2016 Takeover Thread

Sam3773

On 6/7/2016 at 11:50, sne said:

Did you read the quoted article?

Edit: It goes on to explain in extreme detail why in financial terms Villa has fallen behind under Lerner, but also shows that we have a huge potential if run properly.

I could put it in simple terms......If we score more than we concede on a more than regular basis.....it has the net effect of correcting most of that.

Its a simple business made complicated.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, GeneralJazzman said:

His clothes are, Nike executive wear. I am gonna gamble he comes from our time period though......

Definitely from our time period as he seems to have roofied Elizabeth Shue.

On the 8th March 1993, "Hook" wrote a letter to Mr. "Big" Ron Atkinson.

So moved was he by his reply, the young Master Hook focused on nothing else but training with Ra'ndy "al Ghul" Lerner and the Premier League of Assassins.

"Of course. Over the ages, our weapons have grown more sophisticated. With Villa, we tried a new one: Economics. But we underestimated certain Villa's fans... such as those on the internet and the Aston Villa protest group. Now we finish the job. And this time no misguided idealists will get in the way. Like Tim Sherwood, you lack the courage to do all that is necessary. If someone stands in the way of true justice... you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart."  

So horrified by this, Hook joined forces with an even more powerful figure. Dr. X took control to lead Aston Villa in to enter a new age, just as the club seemed on its knees!  

And it's all thanks to Big Ron Atkinson.

Cj2mvjPWYAA-f_1.jpg

That's probably what happened.... or some other bullshit, I don't know.

Maybe it's Abu Hamza? 

Edited by StanBalaban
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, villan-scott said:

He can't possibly be a billionaire with a tailor that poor...

maybe he has built a machine to shrink people like Atom or Antman. So he must be mega rich.