The 2016 Takeover Thread

Sam3773

17 minutes ago, sne said:

So after almost 250 pages it looks like the deal is definitely maybe happening, but it's still up in the sky air?

50/50

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, Duck said:
  44 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

....so how much is he worth?

39 minutes ago, Duck said:

.... Probably has the same number of millions as Micah Richards has had birthdays

36 minutes ago, Flynnchin84 said:

27 million??? we probably spent more on Darren Bent.

if you are putting it like that, then i'd say more than the billions of cock ups Le$$cot has made both on and off the pitch....

2 hours ago, Woodytom said:

Well depends how you look at it? Is he saying it in a way that he thinks he's revealing the news? Probably not.

I read it as, a friends told me it ain't happening but it needs to go to the FL anyway before anything is decided. 

I don't know.... like I said yesterday, I don't think the sources saying there's nothing to worry about are anymore trustworthy than those saying there is.

Wilkins has been giving sly digs ever since he got sacked. This is just another one he hasn't a clue so states a fact in such a way it's a negative. Every sale has to go to the league to be ratified. The only people who've questioned the sale recently have been Talksport related a random tweet the other day then Chalie Sale, Wilkins and Danny Kelly spreading the rumour on Talksport this morning which Talksport started! For some reason Lambert and Wilkins love to talk about us both are idiots who need to move on with their lives. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, dn1982 said:

Wilkins has been giving sly digs ever since he got sacked. This is just another one he hasn't a clue so states a fact in such a way it's a negative. Every sale has to go to the league to be ratified. The only people who've questioned the sale recently have been Talksport related a random tweet the other day then Chalie Sale, Wilkins and Danny Kelly spreading the rumour on Talksport this morning which Talksport started! For some reason Lambert and Wilkins love to talk about us both are idiots who need to move on with their lives. 

if the letters Wilkins came out on Countdown then i would come up with sausage jockey or hand galloper 

Guy on SSN standing outside BMH definitely said it is our understanding that the takeover is expected to be completed in the next 48 hours...once ratified RDM will be appointed.

giphy.gif

Edited by Gary Thomas
  • Like 2

I haven't heard anyone say the TAKEOVER could be ratified before the weekend, although I may have missed it. 

I get the cynicism about another another 48 hours but I assume he is standing outside BMH for a reason

2 minutes ago, Gary Thomas said:

I haven't heard anyone say the TAKEOVER could be ratified before the weekend, although I may have missed it. 

I get the cynicism about another another 48 hours but I assume he is standing outside BMH for a reason

Dr Xia has to have an interview with the FL first before its ratified and it can be up to 10 days after that before it is. Sky actually state that when they talk about the Swansea takeover. I doubt it'll be done in the next 48 and fully expect RDM to be appointed first. As long as it's all progressing we'll be fine. 

27 minutes ago, Gary Thomas said:

Guy on SSN standing outside BMH definitely said it is our understanding that the takeover is expected to be completed in the next 48 hours...once ratified RDM will be appointed.

giphy.gif

Erm.....Sky Sports and understanding = not a good fit!

4 minutes ago, dn1982 said:

Dr Xia has to have an interview with the FL first before its ratified and it can be up to 10 days after that before it is. Sky actually state that when they talk about the Swansea takeover. I doubt it'll be done in the next 48 and fully expect RDM to be appointed first. As long as it's all progressing we'll be fine. 

I understand that is what you think I am just passing on what Sky Sports are saying.

27 minutes ago, Gary Thomas said:

I understand that is what you think I am just passing on what Sky Sports are saying.

And I was just pointing out how Sky contradict themselves. They used to break stories now they just regurgitate crap off the Internet and add Sky Sports understands before it.