The 2016 Takeover Thread

Sam3773

2 hours ago, KSV said:

How long is it suppose to take? I thought it was originally only a few days? Have the media reports made them double check everything? 

Wasn't there something in the press about having to wait until we are officially a football league club to do the football league test? Might have been mentioned ooodles of pages ago but that's why we may have to wait another week and BHam Mail are saying about him having ownership next month officially. 

Any managerial appointment is being done by Hollis for Dr Tone, same as organising tour options. 

Yes it's definitely been mentioned that the premier league are doing their checks but The Football league won't start till we are officially part of them. Which just seems like some pathetic bureaucracy.

Hopefully it is under way and will be announced when we are officially in the Championship. I suppose at least this way it gives them time to do what they do without any timescale pressure.

11 hours ago, PompeyVillan said:

Just as an aside, I've come to love the thumbs up gif for this topic that I see in the tapatalk app.

Tapatalk? I thought that was dead? 

49 minutes ago, AlwaysAVFC said:

Yes it's definitely been mentioned that the premier league are doing their checks but The Football league won't start till we are officially part of them. Which just seems like some pathetic bureaucracy.

Hopefully it is under way and will be announced when we are officially in the Championship. I suppose at least this way it gives them time to do what they do without any timescale pressure.

You'd struggle here in Germany :D

• Like 1

11 hours ago, MikeMcKenna said:

IMHO this deal is not going to happen.

I think the deal has alrady happened. It's just a case of dotting the lower case j's or whatever the chinese equivalent of that is. Just the formalities are left to complete.

Edited by villa89

52 minutes ago, villa89 said:

I think the deal has alrady happened. It's just a case of dotting the lower case j's or whatever the chinese equivalent of that is. Just the formalities are left to complete.

putting the roof on the pagoda?

3 hours ago, GeneralJazzman said:

Wasn't there something in the press about having to wait until we are officially a football league club to do the football league test? Might have been mentioned ooodles of pages ago but that's why we may have to wait another week and BHam Mail are saying about him having ownership next month officially. 

Any managerial appointment is being done by Hollis for Dr Tone, same as organising tour options. 

Or Hollis just waits until Xia officially owns the club - and lets him appoint whoever he wants.....the risk of course is that if we hit a snag\delay - it could be the start of July before we get a manager in place. Appointing RDM just wastes a season IMO.