The 2016 Takeover Thread

Sam3773

In fairness the Teamax thing checks out

http://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=281129116

Teamax Technologies Group offers research, development, and system integration services for software platforms in urban management, public security, and traffic and transportation sectors. The company is based in Hangzhou, China. As of April 7, 2016, Teamax Technologies Group operates as a subsidiary of Softto Co., Ltd.

Just now, Chewie said:

I'll start the new doom and gloom conspiracy: Big Tone to keep us in the Championship for 3 years so he doesn't have to pay off Lerner!

Before or after the 3.5 BILLION dollar takeover they have in the offing? :P

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

http://www.txgis.com/ is their corporate site.

If Teamax is a subsidiary, they are still a 16.4billion market cap company - https://www.google.com/finance?cid=700891

Edited by Chewie

26 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

So he's got some money, does that mean that we can finally offer Bacuna a new 5 year contract? 

Unfortunately he's going to Barcelona. His talk of how much he knows about Champions League football has got around and clubs are impressed. He'll be going there on £450,000 a week with steep appearance bonuses and a 20% bonus every time he mentions the Champions League on Twitter. There is also talk that he is going to be groomed to be the next Messi and while some may think he's too old for that you have to realise his skill is on another level. 

• Like 4

But we will be a Champions League club within five years and with Dr X's cash, who knows, maybe Bacuna can get that three bedroom end terrace in Shard End he's always dreamed of?

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, hoaxn said:

That does calm the nerves down a bit.

The question about Samuelsons role still remains though.

China have very strict foreign exchange laws. Unless Xia already has lots of funds outside of China he would need a way to get them out of China to do anything sizeable here. Samuelson may just be the right amount of dodgy to be Xia's underground money changer. 

That article is very informative in fairness to him he seems keen to talk to the press unlike most other owners including our former one. Interesting he states the budget based on the case the manager makes, I would hope any manager coming in would say wholesale changes are required. 

• Like 2

I honestly think our Tony has been on this forum, in truth he did need to show some sort of proof of his wealth just to reassure fans, and this is how he did it via the mail. 

When he said he would improve communication he meant it. It really is now time to get behind this guy (oo-er) 100%. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Jareth said:

I honestly think our Tony has been on this forum, in truth he did need to show some sort of proof of his wealth just to reassure fans, and this is how he did it via the mail. 

When he said he would improve communication he meant it. It really is now time to get behind this guy (oo-er) 100%. 

He has, he created this thread "Insight to Villa’s take over by Tony Xia - How football as a business is run in China"

See, even says so in the title.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sexbelowsound said:

He has, he created this thread "Insight to Villa’s take over by Tony Xia - How football as a business is run in China"

See, even says so in the title.

I love that thread. I was lecturing the wife on how football works in China, she actually listened.