The 2016 Takeover Thread

Sam3773

Seeing as his company is basically several companies with 22 brand partners and all that jazz, I guess that's a lot of companies to suddenly take an interest in sponsoring Villa.. FFP may be made to look stupid in the coming months.

• Like 1

Just now, jon_c said:

That shot with all the shirts hanging up, I can't see a Comolli, anyway.

There is an old white guy in front of one of the shirts. That said Comolli likely wouldn't be considered part of the board he's likely a simple Director of Football just ahead of Di Matteo. Those two won't be on the board I don't think.

From the Evening Mail,,

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villas-chinese-takeover--11353845

Paul McGrath my lord - 保罗·麦格拉斯我的上帝,保罗·麦格拉斯,主啊,保罗·麦格拉斯

Holte Enders in the sky - 霍尔特·恩德斯在天空

My old man said be a city fan - 我老汉说是一个城市的风扇....

Have you won the European Cup? - 你赢得了欧洲冠军杯?

Edited by tismyk
  • Like 2

Can we just talk about that part when it said Recon group (100% owned by our chairman) manages assets totalling 100 billion? Now I know that doesn't tell us what we will spend, but it really is another stratosphere - surely this is wealth on a par or exceeding Man Citeh?

• Like 3

Just now, tismyk said:

From the Evening Mail,,

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villas-chinese-takeover--11353845

To help him out we have translated a few examples of the local lingo to help him out.

Paul McGrath my lord - 保罗·麦格拉斯我的上帝,保罗·麦格拉斯,主啊,保罗·麦格拉斯

Holte Enders in the sky - 霍尔特·恩德斯在天空

My old man said be a city fan - 我老汉说是一个城市的风扇....

Have you won the European Cup? - 你赢得了欧洲冠军杯?

From relegation fights to European nights -从保级战斗到欧洲之夜

We got Dr Tony in -我们得到了托尼在博士

1 minute ago, Jareth said:

Can we just talk about that part when it said Recon group (100% owned by our chairman) manages assets totalling 100 billion? Now I know that doesn't tell us what we will spend, but it really is another stratosphere - surely this is wealth on a par or exceeding Man Citeh?

Managing assets and having assets are completely different things. 

However, yeah, not short of a few bob it seems. From what we know so far they could comfortably commit £500m without blinking.