The 2016 Takeover Thread

Sam3773

The way I see it, is that surely if these other people are looking to complete a takeover of a football club, then there is a high probability that they were one of the many interested parties that were looking at us earlier this year. Therefore if we are to believe Hollis has done his job correctly, then we have the best guy of the bunch available. There is no point worrying about these other takeovers, we cannot control what happens so we just have to hope that Dr Xia has the backing and knowhow to lead us back to where we want to be.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Blues got taken over this summer?  Did I miss something?

They've been taken over by 'Trillion Trophy Asia' as far as I'm aware, but it seems to be a bit more complicated than the Villa takeover (I think the buyout might be a bit staggered), but it's definitely happened/happening. They've been promised ten million to spend, but won't see it until January.

As for Jack Mu buying Albion that's proven to be not true apparently, or at least the 'article' that started the rumours has proven to be a hoax. he still might buy them but it would be a massive coincident. But John Percy (for what it's worth) has said when asked about transfers that Albion have more pressing issues, and then reffered to a potential takeover.

Whoever bys who I'm sure Xia will have us competing.

• Like 1

Part Murphy just tweeted (link)

Chris Samuleson & Andrew Obolensky have both passed the PL/FLge Owners' & Directors' Test with a view to being on the new Board of directors. Expect the names & titles to be announced by the end of this week.

Edit - Keith Wyness also passed the Owners' & Directors' Test a few weeks ago

Edited by Gary Thomas
  • Like 2