The 2016 Takeover Thread

Sam3773

Is that saying worth $102 million... doesn't seem a lot tro be buying a football club? 

Chairman doesn't mean he's the backer or only backer. Will be interesting to see where the money is coming from and who he appoints to the board.

There's only one place we need to go if we ever want real Villa ITK

http://www.smallheathalliance.com/read.php?1,2004476,2004670

Re: The Vile

Pages:
Posty McPostface replying to El Mayor
11:44, Wednesday 18 May 2016
done then?? 

Aston Villa Football Club is pleased to announce that an agreement has been signed today for the sale of 100% ownership by Randy Lerner to Recon Group owned by Dr.Tony Xia subject to the approval of the Premier League and the Football League。 Recon Group is one of the China’s largest business in the urbanisation and health and food sectors amongst other activities all over the world。 Dr。 Tony Xia will become Chairman of Aston Villa。
Charcy: "I'd have sex with her I just don't think she's necessarily worth commenting on. Got weird eyes."

Called it hours ago

#obsessed

• Like 2

1 minute ago, sexbelowsound said:

The $102 million networth is a positive for me because surely he can only be heading up a consortium with that sort of wealth.

It may also mean he's not greedy. You don't get over $100 million easily. We don't know much about him or what ventures he's part of to earn that wealth. For all we know the talk of Recon Group is legit which I am sure someone uncovered was worth almost €14 billion. He could very easily be the kind of business man that takes a large paycheck but not to the point where his companies or ventures go without. This could easily be like Wang Jianlin in that his company has dedicated budgets for expansion and investment, Tony Xia could be loaded cause he pays through his business. He's so unknown we have no idea right now but he likely has cash if he's buying a football club in this day and age.

• Like 1