Bernstein/King resign?

Delphinho123

9 minutes ago, Nabby said:

Told y'all so.

That reminds me, that was the other bit of anti-Riley briefing I read in the Sunday press, about the Bundesliga scout living in Australia. I think there was also mention of the Spanish/Portuguese scout turning out to be a journalism student.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, GENTLEMAN said:

I feel a bit sorry for Hollis, he is going to get a lot of shit the longer he is here. 

Don't feel sorry for him. Lerner might be giving all the shit, but one things for sure, Hollis is arranging it.

34 minutes ago, briny_ear said:

Told y'all so.

That reminds me, that was the other bit of anti-Riley briefing I read in the Sunday press, about the Bundesliga scout living in Australia. I think there was also mention of the Spanish/Portuguese scout turning out to be a journalism student.

Just read this, so Reilly has a close relationship with Lerner an is married to a key member of the finance team. Bizarre

the fact that Riley has outlasted 2 managers who couldnt do much with the players he mainly assembled means he has to go for me. As much as I think Traore is an exciting player and could be good for future he was a vanity signing for me, especially in the situation we are in

A journo needs to get to one of theses guys and get to the bottom of the reasons for leaving. The boot is already in from the letters so all they will do is being clarity and it is badly needed.

2 hours ago, GeneralJazzman said:

To paraphrase Monty Python: but what has Bevington ever done for us....

Actually, achieve the almost impossible and made Randolph D Lerner look like even more of a tool. Marginal I know but still an achievement...

• Like 1

The adama part is absolutely shocking from riley noway he will he be staying if his wages go up by 20,000. What a ludicrous clause in oyr position. A sackable offence alone.can his incompetence get any worse? Yet people question stan on the moyes story??

• Like 1

5 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

Don't feel sorry for him. Lerner might be giving all the shit, but one things for sure, Hollis is arranging it.

And getting paid well

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

That was fairly common knowledge to most people following the club around the time of the takeover.

The usual Doug Ellis type of behavior making himself out to look better than is is. O'Neil would never have agreed to come to Villa to work for him. He came because Ellis was leaving.

I know he came because he knew there was a new owner. But the original post said that but Doug found MON for the takeover. 

11 hours ago, VillanousOne said:

If Pam the Tea Lady leaves we are totally fecked

We have Mrs Doyle waiting in the wings to fill that vacancy. She might also do a decent job on the football board....Go on, go on! 

56 minutes ago, AndyGray1985 said:

I don't know - I wasn't paying attention...

Thank God you replied, I love that gag, was worried I had done the set up for no punchline for a minute there.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, briny_ear said:

Told y'all so.

"But Riley, who is married to a key member of the finance team, stays on with sources speculating his good bond with Lerner is a factor."

Well well well, seems like Riley may well have been key to some of the latest shenanigans.