Bernstein/King resign?

Delphinho123

Just now, Pilchard said:

What's he saying?

He is telling us about his personal convos with gabby, lescott, Richards and grealish. Saying how he and gabby were messaging yesterday and they had some terrible personal abuse to each other but then collymore said gabby spoke from the heart and the players at the club gave had no support from anyone in the club.

also talked how badly fox and almstrad were for the club

he also saying how villa lack a Pearce charchter. From 8 he is talking about his plans to help villa. Honestly if you can get near a radio listen.

I've just put Collymore on.

I like Stan, but could understand why some don't. I don't think he has  suitable temperament to be part of our club's management.

Plus he just slagged off MacBook Air's and that's what I'm using right now.

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

He is telling us about his personal convos with gabby, lescott, Richards and grealish. Saying how he and gabby were messaging yesterday and they had some terrible personal abuse to each other but then collymore said gabby spoke from the heart and the players at the club gave had no support from anyone in the club.

also talked how badly fox and almstrad were for the club

he also saying how villa lack a Pearce charchter. From 8 he is talking about his plans to help villa. Honestly if you can get near a radio listen.

Just put it on. He appears to be using it as a job interview. I like Stan, I really do. But he's not what we need in the club.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mantis said:

I disagree. From the club's point of view it does them no good.

They don't care what it looks like later, once people have paid for their season tickets the money is in. That's all that matters. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Pilchard said:

Just put it on. He appears to be using it as a job interview. I like Stan, I really do. But he's not what we need in the club.

Sounds like he is tbh, we need a tough character to get the best out of these losers

1 minute ago, HanoiVillan said:

They don't care what it looks like later, once people have paid for their season tickets the money is in. That's all that matters. 

Exactly. It's all about short term. It's already got SSN and people talking about the possibility of a sale. It's done the job of making it not just negative news today and takes away some of the focus. 

If it was real. Why would they announce it now? Why not yesterday? Why not as a separate announcement?

Delusional to buy into it. 

• Like 2

Just now, Demitri_C said:

Sounds like he is tbh, we need a tough character to get the best out of these losers

No, we need somebody who is prepared to freeze them (by them I mean the likes of Gabby, Richards etc) out altogether.

1 minute ago, Mantis said:

I disagree. From the club's point of view it does them no good.

I can see it as PR.

Today is another instance of the board looking pathetic, pretty damning criticism of Lerner; plus the negativity and discourse between fans and clubs is increasing. There could be more leaks inbound to why they left, plenty of press speculation regardless and maybe there could be more people to leave. 

I understand that saying the club are pursuing a sale does them no good long term if it isn't true, but a lot of fans will read and concentrate on that for the time being and I think they will have an affect on ticket sales. Then, when we have an uninspiring manager announcement and lacklustre transfer window, there will be plenty of other immediate things for fans to worry about than the sale of the club. 

Of course, I'm just speculating but I just can't see a takeover happening anytime soon.