Bernstein/King resign?

Delphinho123

I link this to the story that there is a delay in appointing a manager while they wait to learn how much money is available.

maybe the word has come down from Lerner Towers saying

none%20flowers.jpg

I'm still sort of hoping this is a mis-story. It hasn't spread very far over the internet yet, basically a few sites quoting Matt Dickinson. Please let him be wrong!

Edited by briny_ear

1 minute ago, briny_ear said:

I link this to the story that there is a delay in appointing a manager while they wait tp learn how much money is available.

maybe the word has come down from Lerner towers saying

none%20flowers.jpg

I'm still sort of hoping this is a mis-story. It hasn't spread very far over the internet yet, basically a few sites quoting Matt Dickinson. Please let him be wrong!

It's on sky sports now 

1 minute ago, blandy said:

They probably owe it to the supporters to explain why.

Indeed, I'm hoping they've had a proper row over money and are pissed off and will be happy to let everyone know what it was all about to heap pressure on Lerner.

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

That would be my guess can't say which way round though.

I'd think it's highly unlikely that Lerner was the one who would be pushing the good manager. why would the board resign because the club were hiring a strong candidate.

So there we have it!

We now clearly can see that nothing will improve at Randy Villa FC until he sells up and in the meantime he has clearly washed his hands of the club and will simply take all the money he can get as a kind of 2 fingers up to it all....including the fans. It's a complete shambles this club and that's me done with it until that man has sold up. Shame as i was actually quite looking forward to a new challenge next season!

I can't wait to hear the reasons behind it all but there can surely be only one!!

• Like 3

Thinking about it, reports before said Moyes wanted final say over all football aspects like transfers etc.

Could it just be that Lerner wants Moyes in, but Moyes doesn't want to work with the new structure?

[/clutchingatstraws]

Just now, DCJonah said:

I'd think it's highly unlikely that Lerner was the one who would be pushing the good manager. why would the board resign because the club were hiring a strong candidate.

I'd say it's unlikely too, but wouldn't rule it out.

It could be that the football board want a different candidate, hence why Moyes hasn't been contacted.

Randy is throwing his weight around saying he wants Moyes, and these two have said "if you're interfering with our decision, which you said you wouldn't, then we're off"

Pure wild speculation. It is more likely, like you say, to be the other way round.
But given Moyes hasn't been contacted, and I'd imagine the Football Board were in charge of sussing out successors, it's not out of the question

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Sam3773 said:

Thinking about it, reports before said Moyes wanted final say over all football aspects like transfers etc.

Could it just be that Lerner wants Moyes in, but Moyes doesn't want to work with the new structure?

[/clutchingatstraws]

I really hope it is that.

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

Hollis will have no option but to explain this to us customers. 

I know this is off topic, but it's really unfair that this keeps getting brought up when Hollis didn't say it.

• Like 2