Pre-Match Thread

rjw63

15 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

I'm two minds about that; it would p*** me right off if they went out and won, playing well. Why didn't they do it before when it actually mattered?!

Then the other side of the coin, it might give some hope they really are actually footballers and if we're stuck with some of them next year there's a chance they could do ok. 

To be honest I think I'd rather we lose, leaving no uncertainty that we need rid.

It would be absolutely disgraceful, although I'm confident they don't even have it in them.

On 4/18/2016 at 13:36, Zatman said:

I wouldnt be surprised if these clowns won 4 in a row now to end the season

I would.

Us 0, Saints between 4 and 6. Shane Long to get a hatrick. At least 1 own goal from Lescott, Guzan or Clark.

Our owner to have a change of heart on Monday and says he is in it for the long haul.

The Trinity  Road stand to be renamed the Krulak-Lerner stand.

Agbonlahor to have shock pictures in the Sunday paper of him going for a run and looking like a professional footballer. 

Mcleish to be unveiled next week as the new manage r, with Emile Heskey and a packet of dry roasted peanuts as the transfer budget.

• Like 2

Another dismal loss ahead, although Southampton are probably booking their holidays and looking forward to them

I'd play the following and get the team to attack from the off.

................Guzan

Hutton.Clark.Lescott.Cissokho

.......Westwood.Gana

Traore.......Gil...........Grealish

.................Ayew

Subs: Bunn, Sulliman, Toner, Veretout, Green, Sellars, Gestede

However, with Black in charge I imagine we'll be as follows:

........................Guzan

Hutton.Richards.Clark.Lescott.Cissokho

..Bacuna.Westwood.Sanchez.Gana

....................Gestede

We've got nothing to lose, we'll get beat anyway so why not play some kids. I don't even think it's a brave decision to do so, they wouldn't have relegation on their heads, they've got something to prove and it would make for a much more positive at atmosphere at VP. 

Not gonna happen though is it. 

Only 360 more minutes of this rubbish to endure now.

Southampton need the points, have picked up more points away than we have gained in total all season, and are likely to have Pellé, Mané, Tadic and Long playing up front.

No wonder the odds for a Southampton win are 2-1 on.

EDIT

Worth watching though for the 74th minute onwards.