Which away day are you most looking forward to?

sidcow

I forgot about wolves. My mate is a huge wolves fan with a prodigious talent for drinking so all the recent wolves home and aways have been glorified pub crawls interrupted by a footy game 

We did a pre season friendly i.e just the pub crawl taking in the home and away routes on an all day session 2 years ago and last season of course we actually got a pre season friendly. 

This is one of the biggest bonuses for me. I am looking forward to ye Olde white Rose in Bilston and the great Western with relish 

Edited by sidcow

38 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I forgot about wolves. My mate is a huge wolves fan with a prodigious talent for drinking so all the recent wolves home and aways have been glorified pub crawls interrupted by a footy game 

We did a pre season friendly i.e just the pub crawl taking in the home and away routes on an all day session 2 years ago and last season of course we actually got a pre season friendly. 

This is one of the biggest bonuses for me. I am looking forward to ye Olde white Rose in Bilston and the great Western with relish 

I lilke Molineux as an away ground....actually seen three different teams win there so always a chance of 3 points aswell.

Went to the Robbie Keane game which is probably the most enjoyable away game I've been to as all the recent ones we've not scored and not really looked like scoring. 

Since I moved to Brighton last September, I was at least hoping for a "home" tie when Villa came down. Unfortunately the Seagulls are doing their best to get promoted to the premier league. Grrr.

Burton Albion has to be the most mysterious and enticing away day next season.

Brentford. A mile from my house, a curry at Waterman's on the way in and a stop off a fatboys thai on the way home. Plenty of boozers around the ground - and not just the ones on the corner of the actual ground.

I live in Nottingham so it's Forest for me.

Actually quite looking forward to the potential "easy" away trips next season - Forest, Derby, Burton, Sheff Wed and Rotherham are all in about a 40 mile radius for me.

I've never been to Portman Road which is a pretty 'famous' ground, so that'd be nice too.

16 hours ago, chappy said:

Wednesday because I'm from Sheffield, lots of friends/family support them. Leeds as I went to uni there but never went to Elland Road. Never been to Blackburn and I've heard it's a great away. Preston and Huddersfield as they are reasonably close. Rotherham as I've not been to their new ground. I've heard Brighton is a good away day too. Also my oh supports wolves so may try and do molineux too (went a few years ago when Robbie Keane scored a screamer).

*Robbie Keane scored two screamers ;)

56 minutes ago, bobzy said:

I live in Nottingham so it's Forest for me.

Actually quite looking forward to the potential "easy" away trips next season - Forest, Derby, Burton, Sheff Wed and Rotherham are all in about a 40 mile radius for me.

I've never been to Portman Road which is a pretty 'famous' ground, so that'd be nice too.

Portman Road used to be a right shit tip,  have not been there for about 25 years though so it's probably improved :lol:

16 minutes ago, praisedmambo said:

Hold on a second. When the **** did Hutton forget how to cross properly. He's never done one like that in the last few seasons. 

Ah the days when we use to win games and have players that gave a shit

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Ah the days when we use to win games and have players that gave a shit

Yes players who gave a shit even though only here on loan. Proper professionals not chancers and cheats 

Â