Champions League Semi Final Draw 2015/6

andykeenan

The teams playing the away leg first have the advantage. I would have fancied Atletico beating Bayern like they did Barcelona but anytype of decent result in the first leg I fancy Bayern to finish them off second leg. Real is the toughest of all matches for City so I think a Bayern and Real final

I actually think that's the best draw Man. City could've got out of the three. Yes Real have the best individual player in the competition but you'll get chances against them if you're positive.

Let's say City get a 2-0 home win like Wolfsburg, I'd back them to score at the Bernabeu. Wolfsburg were incapable of that.

Other game very tough to call, I'm tempted to say Atletico again but surely it's written Guardiola's last competitive match in charge of Bayern will be against his new employers, that would be a bizarre one.

Madrid were complacent against Wolfsburg. They corrected that in the second leg.

I think they'll treat City with more respect in that sense.

I've seen some comical defending from both teams this season. I think the front 3 will get the better of City's defence over two legs.

City are better than Wolfsburg. They took their best player. i thought they were very tight and played really well 2nd leg against PSG. Madrid though are a step up again. City seriously need aguero to turn up to stand a chance. If city win the first leg 2-0 they wont capitulate like wolfsburg.