Weekends football 15/17 April

andykeenan

Refs being ignoring handballs and fouls from there defenders in the box all season. They get a ref who isn't actively in their favour; none of the decisions he's made have even been bad, both correct imo. And their complaining about injustice etc and singing 2-1 to the referee :lol: 

West Ham should have had a penalty first half as well.

Edited by penguin

For me they're both dives, the difference is vardy steps across the defender ensures contact and then falls over, the defender doesn't really do anything, he doesn't foul him, Reid falls over after being fouled, the contact isn't enough to make him fall over but that contact is still a foul

The ref had just stopped play to warn them all too

And Huth with that can **** off, we didn't get a foul for that

Just now, Stevo985 said:

Very, very stupid from Vardy.

Stupid maybe, very unlucky to be booked though in my opinion - and the penalty is one of those that could be given a hundred times a week - he's picked his moment has this ref - I think you can argue that he's been right both times, but those are decisions that don't get given nine times out of ten and he's given two on the the bounce in the biggest game of his life.

That's a clear penalty for the foul on Huth there that he's ignored.

This game is delicious karma.

Leicester have pretty much had every single decision all season. Huth could have had about 3 reds and given about 5 penalties.

Really dislike them.

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

Stupid maybe, very unlucky to be booked though in my opinion - and the penalty is one of those that could be given a hundred times a week - he's picked his moment has this ref - I think you can argue that he's been right both times, but those are decisions that don't get given nine times out of ten and he's given two on the the bounce in the biggest game of his life.

I disagree. You don't see dives as blatant as Vardy's not given 9 times out of 10.

I'd be furious if I was a West Ham fan and that wasn't given.

I don't particularly rate Moss, but he got that one spot on.

1 minute ago, StefanAVFC said:

This game is delicious karma.

Leicester have pretty much had every single decision all season. Huth could have had about 3 reds and given about 5 penalties.

Really dislike them.

like the Rudy Gestede handball goal they conceded?

Just now, Zatman said:

like the Rudy Gestede handball goal they conceded?

Oh piss right off. The Rudy Gestede handball that was totally inadvertent? 

Why are you defending Leicester at the expense of Villa? :crylaugh:

• Like 1

Â