Pre-Match Thread

Phumfeinz

1 minute ago, AntrimBlack said:

Players getting a slating on Soccer Saturday.

If they're on about our players, they're only getting the verbal treatment that they deserve surely.

20 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Yeah ***** you Black, how dare you pick a side that will get tonked by United instead of a side that would also get tonked by United

True, however if you really wanted to take piss, you'd select the exact side Black has put out today. Perhaps Traore and one or two of the best from the academy would have made the game at least mildly interesting for the fans, rather than a team of lamentable shite who are widely hated and are proven to be utterly useless.

• Like 3

I think we'll be torn apart today, and it would only be fitting. Manure are chasing the champions league spots and will see us as the perfect opportunity to increase their goal tally and 3 more points on the board. plus we never ever EVER win against them anyway. Might as well place my entire life savings on a manure win and get a free beer from the earnings.

Just now, osmark86 said:

I think we'll be torn apart today, and it would only be fitting. Manure are chasing the champions league spots and will see us as the perfect opportunity to increase their goal tally and 3 more points on the board. plus we never ever EVER win against them anyway. Might as well place my entire life savings on a manure win and get a free beer from the earnings.

Kind of sadistic but I'd wouldn't be bothered if it happened. I literally hate this team, I hate pretty much every single player in the first team (besides one or two). 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Yep. I'm just surprised some of us still care. Like seriously, who gives a shit what team is put out at this point :lol:

I want us to try and win every game we play. To do anything else is an insult to the spirit of Aston Villa Football Club and to the fans. Never surrender 

Just now, sidcow said:

I want us to try and win every game we play. To do anything else is an insult to the spirit of Aston Villa Football Club and to the fans. Never surrender 

Shame more of the players don't feel the same way. 

1 minute ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Kind of sadistic but I'd wouldn't be bothered if it happened. I literally hate this team, I hate pretty much every single player in the first team (besides one or two). 

Same, they are a complete disgrace. I wouldn't mind if we were simply too poor to perform but at least had some spirit. It's the lack of fight and any sign of giving a toss that bother's the ever-living crap out of me.

Aston Villa line up:  the usual gang of idiots. I hate this so called team and what they have done and are doing to this beautiful and proud club. We have lost this game before kick off. We are QPR 2.0.