Pre-Match Thread

Phumfeinz

hope we get thrashed, Oldham, style... potentially help screw over either arsenal or man city, or at the very least make the top four battle interesting. That and I want this parasitic bunch of scumbag players to be professionally scared for life.

On 14/04/2016 at 01:05, villakram said:

hope we get thrashed, Oldham, style... potentially help screw over either arsenal or man city, or at the very least make the top four battle interesting. That and I want this parasitic bunch of scumbag players to be professionally scared for life.

I completely get why you'd want to screw over Arsenal and Man City but you realise this is Man United?  I hate them more than both those two put together. Always will.

Can't we just take a 3-0 defeat now to save the embarrassment of watching a group of players who really don't give 2 hoots about the club. We will get destroyed!

4 hours ago, One For The Road said:

I completely get why you'd want to screw over Arsenal and Man City but you realise this is Man United?  I hate them more than both those two put together. Always will.

Ya, but man utd. are going nowhere right now, and upping their ego so they continue on their current path would be positive in my view. I hate them too... but city and their scummy/thieving oil millions much more. 

My hatred of our playing squad has progressed to not caring... #$%#s!

Edited by villakram

2 hours ago, villakram said:

Ya, but man utd. are going nowhere right now, and upping their ego so they continue on their current path would be positive in my view. I hate them too... but city and their scummy/thieving oil millions much more. 

My hatred of our playing squad has progressed to not caring... #$%#s!

I don't get this. Not that long back, Man City were where we are, struggling, but with a decent set of fans, and with MU and their plastic fans lording it over them.

Good luck to them, I say.

• Like 2

Can't even be bothered to do a suggested/preferred team.  Reading this thread shows how much we are in a mess where no one even thinks that we can keep the score below 2 or 3 goals.  Another crap weekend with a 4-0 score line to Utd.  Maybe we will get a corner?

Guzan

Bacuna Richards Lescott Richardson

Westwood Sanchez

Sinclair                    N'zog

Gestede + 1

non-stop verbal abuse for F***ing the club & fans then the shame of relegation