Weekends football 9/10 April

andykeenan

Man. United only turned up at WHL at 3.45pm today. That's poor surely. Apparently they stayed near Trafalgar Square so going through central London to get to WHL, surely there's plenty of decent hotels in Hertfordshire and Hampstead.

Always amazes me when teams go on about preparation all the time and they leave something as basic as leaving the hotel to get to the ground so late. I know the hotel where Arsenal stay at when they play in the Midlands (5 minutes from my House) and they never usually leave until half 1 for a 3pm kick off.

Anyone know why they changed the camera angle they broadcast from at Spurs? It must have been this angle for a good 5 years now. I preferred the higher up view as you could see where the players were more clearly it that makes sense.

19 minutes ago, villanwesty88 said:

Anyone know why they changed the camera angle they broadcast from at Spurs? It must have been this angle for a good 5 years now. I preferred the higher up view as you could see where the players were more clearly it that makes sense.

It's to do with the HD isn't it, they do it for the random game at VP aswell.

Don't like it but got used to it. 

Not a fan of Spurs but loving their crowd loudly singing to Man, United fans...."You're fcuking S***!"

:D

Would be interested to see how many shots on target Man. United have had this season compared to what we used to average under Lambert or indeed a Pulis team.

12 minutes ago, Zatman said:

If we had anything about us(which we dont :( )  we could probably turn United over they are so bad. Rojo is one of worst defenders in the league and Adama could kill him on the pitch

Expect Scott Sinclair to start then cos he's "better at tracking back".

• Like 1

Â