Weekends football 9/10 April

andykeenan

You make me out to be a Barcelona fan :). Nah it just proves that Suarez is the most important player in the Barcelona team now. Anyway having beaten atletico twice thats really 4 pts and Barcelona have an easy run-in. 

1 hour ago, PaulC said:

You make me out to be a Barcelona fan :). Nah it just proves that Suarez is the most important player in the Barcelona team now. Anyway having beaten atletico twice thats really 4 pts and Barcelona have an easy run-in. 

I know but the way you go on about them I honestly thought they were about 15 points clear. y'know like those good Man. United teams that used to romp leagues in the 90s? And as I've said before Real Madrid have actually scored more league goals this season than them, Neymar last night apart from the free kick was non-existant, not sure we should be hyping him up to Pele levels just yet.

And I know you can't stand Atletico, :D How about giving them a bit of credit for once for being just 3 points off one of the greatest teams in modern history?

Today's scheduling is interesting, never pay too much attention to it when it's the usual suspects but today IMO is a big advantage for Leicester, relatively no pressure, they win today or tbf even lose and spurs are suddenly under massive pressure to win, if Spurs play first and win then Leicester kick off under a slightly different mentality

2 hours ago, VillaChris said:

I know but the way you go on about them I honestly thought they were about 15 points clear. y'know like those good Man. United teams that used to romp leagues in the 90s? And as I've said before Real Madrid have actually scored more league goals this season than them, Neymar last night apart from the free kick was non-existant, not sure we should be hyping him up to Pele levels just yet.

And I know you can't stand Atletico, :D How about giving them a bit of credit for once for being just 3 points off one of the greatest teams in modern history?

I don't dislike Atletico its just the style of play. Its not like Simeone didn't spend big on Martinez and Vietto either, Players that were outstanding for their former clubs. I don't think Neymar will ever reach the levels of Pele but his record for Brazil stands up. Never even said this is the greatest Barcelona team ever, it just in my opinion has the greatest front 3 ever. Clearly the one with Xavi and Iniesta at their peak controlled games better.

Edited by PaulC

1 minute ago, penguin said:

Roswell miss of the season. The gods really are ensuring Leicester win the league.

Excellent. makes a change from all the usual **** rocket polishers.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Didn't we try to sign Vardy last summer? I seem to remember us being linked with a £15m bid. 

playing off Gestede he could have been a good signing

Just now, Zatman said:

playing off Gestede he could have been a good signing

With our shite management this year even Messi and Ronaldo would look dog shit for us! 

Â